The female figure I admire is Ruby Bridges because she fought for freedom and justice.And she had to go through so much insult and torture. Salwa Chowdhury Class 3-305
I admire Rosa Parks because even when she was forced to give her seat for a white man she didn't give her seat away because she believes in civil rights. naqib 3-305
14 comments:
Marcel 3-305
I really admire Rosa Parks. This is because she helped the "black" race get its freedom.
The female figure I admire is Ruby Bridges because she fought for freedom and justice.And she had to go through so much insult and torture.
Salwa Chowdhury Class 3-305
lana 305
I admire Rosa Parks. I admire her because she stood up for her.
The female I admire is my mom. She works all day but never complains. I believe she's a hard-working person.
Zeshan 5-415
The woman that I admire is my mom. She is a wonderful woman.
-Kayleen 5-415
The female figure I admire is my mom because she cares for me, cooks for me, and does many other things for me.
Samantha McArthur 5-415
The female figuere I admire is my mom because she takes care of me and makes food for me every single day.
Manuel 5-415
I admire my mom because she loves me and helps me on anything when I need her. Also she cares that I do good in school.
Genesis 5-415
I admire my mom.She always cares for me.Nobody loves me more than my mom.I LOVE HER.
Said 5-415
The person that I admire the most is my mom and grandmother because they are always there for me when I need them.
Karina 5-415
I admire Rosa Parks because even when she was forced to give her seat for a white man she didn't give her seat away
because she believes in civil rights.
naqib 3-305
i admire ruby bridges because she was the first african american to go to a all white class.
jessenya 3-305
The female I admire is my mom. I admire her because she raised me.
dylan
3-305
My dream is to be a photographer. I will work hard by earning money for the equipment. Kevin 4-431
Post a Comment