My dream is to become a famous model and also to make the best fashion magazine ever and i want to be really famous at musically.hopefully i also wanna be a doctor. by FATMA 5-419
My dream is to become a Gamer because i get to play games for my job . A way I can achieve this dream is to pass fifth grade and , in sixth grade to study technology. By RAFID 5-419
My dream is to be in the NBA and play for golden state.I want to get good grades and practice in the gym.So I can be like Stephen curry. By Clifford 5-419
my dream is to become an Olympian gold medalist in gymnastics or volleyball because almost everyday i do flips of my bed in the morning. also when i get a chance my mom would take me to this park that has a volleyball court that i play in with her and my siblings. by Viviana 5-419
In my future I want to be a archaeologist of dinosaur because they are very interesting to learn about thy are carnivore and herbivore.The king of the dinosaur is the Tyrannosaurus Rex. By Brandon 5-419
I wish to become a computer science engineer!!! A computer science engineer is a person who creates programs, games, and many more stuff. I can work hard by studying about computers, get good grades, I will also have to get in a good college and follow the rules. I will have to focus in class and listen to what my teacher is saying, and never miss a homework.This is how I can become a computer science engineer. By Mariem 5-419
I wish I can be a cardiovascular surgeon!!! A cardiovascular surgeon operates on the heart and blood vessels.I can work very hard to become a cardiovascular surgeon.I will have to stay in college for 11 years . I will have to focus in class and follow the expectations.I have to listen to what the teacher is saying always. Also I will never miss any homework. This is how I can become a cardiovascular surgeon. I will work hard.By Asfahan 5-419
My dream is to be a basketball player and to play golden state warriors and what i think dream big mean practice and work hard mean study by jimmy 5-419
I want to become a baseball player or a soccer player because i might move to a different country where they don't play baseball and the do play soccer to make my dream I have to practice hard. cian 2-338
When I grow up i want to become a criminal prosecutor.I will go to Colombia university for 7 years and I will major in criminal mindsets and psychology.
When I grow up I want to be either a video game designer or a writer. I will practice writing fiction at home on my computer and try to learn coding. I will try to try out my coding skills I learn somewhere. I will try to publish one book. ~Bushra 5-423
My dream is to grow up to be a professional soccer player, to be exact, in La Liga (A Spaniard soccer league. For this I need to be practicing soccer every day, get good math grades, because believe it or not, soccer has math. Marcel 5-423
I dream to be a coder for games and learning and television. In order to do this I have to work really hard. I have to study math and science and sequence of events. It has always been my dream and will always be my dream. DREAM BIG, WORK HARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Dylan 5-423
When I am older I would like to be an anime designer. I would go to Japan and see the people who made the designs of anime characters. I would join art clubs and go to drawing classes. I would also ask friends to join me to help me do design. Sanskrita Sahu:) 5-423
I want to be the best tennis player in the world.It will be very hard to achieve this. I will have to do very well in school and balance between my tennis skills and my school skills. Francisco Jimenez 5-423
When I grow up I want to be a pro chef.My uncle is one and the job is hard but I love to cook.Especially dessert.YUM!!!And of course I would want to open up my own restaurant and have years of culinary school but i will work hard:) ZOE 5-423
When I grow up, I achieve to be a doctor or engineer.I want to be a doctor because I love to help people with everything. When I went to my country, I saw many people begging for shelter, food, and water. I want to be a engineer because i love math and science. I also like to do experiments. DREAM BIG WORK HARD! Salwa Chowdhury Class 5-423
I want to be a famous YouTuber and professional Cheerleader,Dancer,and Acrobat. I will work very hard to accomplish my dream by practicing every day and study things about my dream to get better and better D'naya:D 5-423
I wish I can become an International Lawyer. An International Lawyer works on cases that sometimes involve immigration. In order for me to become a Lawyer, I must work hard and spend many years in college. The college I want to go to is Yale because it really focuses in law. I will also have to focus in class and get good grades. Another thing I must do is get my Masters. If I stay in school and work hard I will become an International Lawyer. Sophia 5-423
I want to be a YouTuber and a chef. But to become a chef I need to go to college to learn how to start a restaurant. I love to cook at home. I like to make my own food. But I also love to bake cookies and cupcakes. In college I obviously have to take culinary class.
My dream is to be a video game develeper I will need to know how to code also I have a back up job being an youtuber so I have to play games not make them.Also DREAM BIG WORK HARD!!!!
Becoming a teacher is my goal.I want to be a teacher because I want to teach others what I learned in my younger years.I'll work hard by listening and watching everything my teachers do.To do that,I want to go to Colombia University. Qaniza 5-423
When I grow up to be an adult for now I would like to be an Architect. I have thought my way through being successful. From now I am thinking to go to a good and talented middle school to go at maybe Bronx High High School of Science or Stuyvesant High School. Then I will hope to go at Yale's Architecture School to get good grades and a nice life.
When I'm older I want to go to Yale to study journalism. I want to write stories for The Yale Daily News. When I graduate I want to write for The New York Times.
My dream is to go to college and major in art. Ever since I was in PREK I have wanted to be a fashion designer, a baker, artist, or really anything creative. When I was little I thought I could just become an adult and immediately become whatever i want. But really i realize have to go to college and graduate. So, stay in school kids, and DREAM BIG WORK HARD!
I want to be a software engineer.The reason why I want to be an software engineer because I would be able to make ipads,iphones and computers.If I want to be a software engineer I need to go to a good college and need to make alot of money
I want to be a doctor because it saves peoples lives and help people to recover.To be a doctor I would have to go to college and if I go to college I would have to work very hard.Also I would have to listen to the teacher and work very very hard. Eshita 4-409
I want to be a videogame designer. I will work hard by doing my work and and all my homework.When I finish school i will go to a really good college and be teached to be a really good video game designer and make people get entertained. Farhan 4-409
When I grow up I wish I got be a doctor.Also I will treat good to patients,and if I do very good being a doctor I will work in a hospital.So I will have to study really hard to be a doctor to not kill any patients.
My dream is to be a doctor for kids which is called a pediatrician.I will reach that goal by studying hard in medical school and getting my masters degree.by Areebah 4-409
I want to be a teacher when I grow up.my dream is to be the smartest student in the class.I will be smart by working really hard and get hundreds in all my tests. Tasnia 404
I want to be a software engineer.The reason why I want to be an software engineer because I would be able to make ipads,iphones and computers.If I want to be a software engineer I need to go to a good college and need to make alot of money lazarus 4-409
I want to be a computer engineer.An order to be one I have to get a good grade,work hard, listen to my teacher,and follow the rules Anika Bilquis-4-409
I want to be a game maker so kids could play my games and have fun.I would make alot of games. I would spend more time for computer class and work hard to make games and i would to my computer teacher. by Adnan Ali 4-409
I wish to be a wrestler in wwe because i want to be a superstar that i want to be strong so defeat a superstar for the world heavy weight champion to defeat brock leaner and seth rollin i will train hard to be strong like john cena because i meet him and he do you want to be a wrestler so i siad yes. mostafa 4-409
I want to be a Youtuber and a doctor because I can get lots of money.I need to get good grades go to college learn how to make medice.I need the money because for the games.
I want to be a Doctor Surgen.I can accomplish this goul by working hard in my class.I will study hard and do lots of homework,and get a good College.Thats how I now how to complete my goul.Aman4-409
My dream when I grow up I want to be a doctor because doctors help people that are sick.So I could be a doctor by having good grades at school and learning about doctors. selena 4-409
My dream is to be a soccer player.After the games I will play the Xbox 360 and computer games and much more.I will be in my country Poland I will be on defense that is my favorite because I won a golden medal when I was in Poland.Sebastian 3-309
I want to be a soccer player and a NFL player I also I want to be a journalist I want to go to Princeton to make those dreams come true. CHRISTIAN 3-309
I WANT TO BE AN ARCHAEOLOGIST. I WILL STUDY THE FOLLOWING ONES MAYANS PACIFIC PEOPLES HUMAN ORIGINS EGYPTIANS.I WILL STUDY REALLY HARD AND PRINT WORLD NEWS PAPER SHEETS. JOAQUIN 3-309
I have one dream and it is becoming a gymnast and this is how I will do it I will practice gymnastics and tumbling on my bars,bean,trampoline ,and floor mats and i hope i learn a lot of skills and i want to teach kids how to do gymnastics. SAMEERA 309
My dream is to be a professional soccer player. Soccer players can do awesome tricks and they can be all over the world. You can play with players all over the world. Zeeshan Choudhury 5-411
Eshani 5-411 My personal dream is to become a computer programmer,to become one it needs a lot of "talent" and smarts.I need to go to school,stay in school work hard,study hard,and make sure to have a good education.For being a computer programmer i need to be eligible.The reason I would like to be a computer programmer is because most of 2016 is now coming to so much technology and internet.Imagine what it would be in a few years.Being it in the future for me would be a dream come true.
MY dream job is to be a veterinarian. I have a cat myself so I know how to treat a animal. I am an animal lover too.I feel like I would me very nice to animals that need help. I read books about animals so it can help in the future. Junae 5-411
I really want to become a Naturalist when i grow up because i want to discover different species of animals.Also i want to see where they live and behave.I want to see what the animal eats and where they eat.DREAM BIG WORK HARD Melisa 5-411
I have a dream to become a veterinarian and a professional soccer player. I wanna be a veterinarian because i love animals and because any animal in the world can get sick.Also I wanna be a professional soccer player because i am a good at it and because I ejoy it.kimberly cobos 5-411.
My dream is to become a doctor because I want to help people when there sick and hurt. I will need to go to collage and work hard and have good grades. Ingrid 411
My dream is being a professional football player.If i become a football player i need to be good at football and have good grades.I want to be a quarter back in football and play for the patriots. Jorge Villarreal 5-411
My dream is to become an engineer.I want to become an engineer because this TV show that I watch 'battle bots'. But to be an engineer I have to go to high school,be in a certain level to make a battle bot.Daniel 5-411
My dream is becoming an conductor for helping people to get around places in the city quickly so that if they need to go to work they can have a way to get there faster. Also, if the person needs to get to a place in time, the easier way is to take an express train to that stop. That is why I want to be a conductor.
I would like to be a pediatrician when I grow up because,I would like to help little kids get and feel better.To get this job I need to go to a good a good college.And I will need a bachelors degree, masters degree and a PHD. Anika 5-411
My dream is to become a teacher.I want to educate students and help them learn new things. I will try to learn new things by working hard in school.I will also study more. Shumaisha Ahmed 5-411
My dream is to become a doctor to help people that are sick and that are hurt and to do that i need to stuying very hard to become a doctor. araceli 5-411
My dream is to be a veterinarian i love animals and will take care of them.I will help poor puppies,dogs,kittens,and cat when they are hurt or need help.I will use medicine when they are sick or break a bone. I will study hard very very hard to become a veterinarian in the future. Katherinne 5-411
My Dream is to Be a ballet teacher because i want to help other people on there ballet I love ballet, i do ballet right now at my age I also would like to get good grades and go to a good colloge where they tech ballet and i would have to work hard and i love ballet is my dream my mom loves it to ballet is the best i would always want to go to ballet I always have do ballet i have other dreams but this one is my favorite one LESLIE 5-411
My dream is to become a internist, i want to become a internist because a internist can help people when they are sick.I will study hard and get good grade ..... tiffany 5-411
My dream is to be a doctor and a scientist. I will go to medical school for 7 years. I will make discoveries unknown to science. I will prove theories wrong, I will fight for my right, and never ever give up! Jessica 5-411
My dream is to become a youtuber.First i will work at my dad's store then when i have enough money for the supplies i will buy the supplies then hopefully become a successful youtuber. -Justin 3-305 <3
My dream is to be a really good fashion designer and help the poor. I also dream to have a good house and life,I want to get good grades so I can go to a good high school and college so I can fulfill my dream to be a fashion designer. I really want a good job and life. Hana 3-305
My dream is to become a artist.I will listen to my art teacher.I will try and draw and paint nice.I will never give up on trying to draw pretty things.Ankita 3-305
My dream is to be a singer because i love music sung by people.But,to become a singer i really need to work hard to think of a song.I also want to be an author and an illustrator because i like to write my own stories at home and draw too. Nicole 3-305
My dream is to become a astronaut. I will study hard and try to get all A's in school.I will go to college and university. i will want to go to mars and take lots of pictures for Earth.
My dream is to become a scientist and a Youtuber. I will study science alot.I want to be a scientist because i can do fun things with science . Abdul 3-305
My dream is to be the president,a police,and a Youtuber.I will work hard to be all of this things. I will work hard and listen to my teacher.Rushad 3-305
I want to be a veterinarian when I grow up.I need to work hard to be one.I need to listen to my teacher.I also want to be a soccer player.I also need to work hard.I really like soccer.I need to be smart and get into a good high school.I also like pets.I have a cat.EMIN KURTOVIC 3-305
My dream is to be a soccer player and a chess master.It will need lots of thinking especially for chess because for moving the pieces, trying to not get captured and trying to capture your opponents pieces.In soccer you have to move the ball and try to score and work together as a team. Krish 3-305
My dream is to be a veterinarian so i can help people with there animals that are sick or injured.I will work hard by listening to my teacher and do everything to make my dream come true.
My dream is to be a baker i work in my dads restaurant and i bake with him to make deserts and when I get the money I am going to buy the supplies for my bakery i want to put my bakery in Brooklyn. Dennise 4-431
MY dream is to become a successful you-tuber with a hundred likes and subscribers I will achieve my dream by working hard in school also I want to be a soldier also I will work hard in school to achieve my dream.
374 comments:
1 – 200 of 374 Newer› Newest»MY dream is to be famous on fashion and also i want to write a book about animals.i will work hard to reach my goal. by.Jacqueline.h 5-419
My dream is to become a famous model and also to make the best fashion magazine ever and i want to be really famous at musically.hopefully i also wanna be a doctor. by FATMA 5-419
My dream is to become a Gamer because i get to play games for my job .
A way I can achieve this dream is to pass fifth grade and , in sixth grade to study technology. By RAFID 5-419
My dream is to become a archaeologist because so i can find old things so pepole can see them by matheus 5-419
My dream is to be an Youtuber and a model
by Melyssa 5-419
My dream is to become a soccer player!
by:DAVID 5-419
My dream is to be in the NBA and play for golden state.I want to get good grades and practice in the gym.So I can be like Stephen curry.
By Clifford 5-419
my dream is to become an Olympian gold medalist in gymnastics or volleyball because almost everyday i do flips of my bed in the morning. also when i get a chance my mom would take me to this park that has a volleyball court that i play in with her and my siblings. by Viviana 5-419
My dream is to become a doctor by Yajaira 5-419
One of my dream is to become a fashion designer to make clothes for people for i can sell it. by Ashley 5-419
I want to be a cop to save the hole city and fight for freedom and i will dream big and work hard at my job
form Fabian 5-419
My dream is to be in navy by working hard. by Angel 5-419
I dream to be a vet or scientist and I will work very hard to be a vet or scientist.from Alexander 5-419
one of my dream is to become a fashion designer to make cloth for people so I could sell it .
by Joselyn
In my future I want to be a archaeologist of dinosaur because they are very interesting to learn about thy are carnivore and herbivore.The king of the dinosaur is the Tyrannosaurus Rex. By Brandon 5-419
I wish to become a computer science engineer!!! A computer science engineer is a person who creates programs, games, and many more stuff. I can work hard by studying about computers, get good grades, I will also have to get in a good college and follow the rules. I will have to focus in class and listen to what my teacher is saying, and never miss a homework.This is how I can become a computer science engineer. By Mariem 5-419
My dream is to have a good career.I will try hard at school for I could get a good career for
the rest of my life.
By: MonicaO 5-419
I wish I can be a cardiovascular surgeon!!! A cardiovascular surgeon operates on the heart and blood vessels.I can work very hard to become a cardiovascular surgeon.I will have to stay in college for 11 years . I will have to focus in class and follow the expectations.I have to listen to what the teacher is saying always. Also I will never miss any homework. This is how I can become a cardiovascular surgeon. I will work hard.By Asfahan 5-419
My dream is to become a math teacher I can do that by studying math and reading.By Alan 5-419
My dream is to become a soldier in the US ARMY in the future. BY SEGUNDO QUIZPILEMA
My dream is to be a basketball player and to play golden state warriors and what i think dream big mean practice and work hard mean study
by jimmy 5-419
My dream is to become a baseball player. I will work hard by practicing every day.
Cian 2-338
My dream is to be a soccer player.I could practice drills.
Matthew 2-338
I want to become a youtuber.I will foucas in math.
Nathan 2-338
My dream is be a teacher I work as studying over the summer.
Atia 2-338
My dream is to become a scientist.I will work hard study dinosaur bones and experiments.
by Ayden 2-338
I want to be a fashion designer I will work hard,listn to the teacher.
Ashley 2-338
I dream to be a soccer player. I could practice drills.
Matthew 2-338
My dream is to be an artist when I grow up. I will work hard by painting every day.Louie 2338
Hi I want to become a inventier by goining to by goining to High school to study tecnology.Deniz class 2-338.
My dream is to become a teacher. I will work hard to become a teacher and teach children.I must learn what teachers do to became one. Abigail 2-338
I will try my best to get Apple Iphone and then get Pokemon Go next week by listening to my parents.
Dei Floricic 2-338
I dream is to become a doctor for that I need to work hard and follow rules.
shatarupa 2-338
My dream is to be a computer engineer because my dad is a engineer.
Syeda 2338
My dream is to be an explorer.I will work hard for it by studying realy hard.
chloe 2-338
I want to be an interviewer so I can ask people questions and be on tv.I was intrested by news reporters.I will work hard.
Iris 2-338
My dream is to become a gym teacher.To do that I will work hard and like now I will practice my cart wells and more gym.Vida 2-338
My dream is to become a sculptor .I will work hard by practicing with playdough.miles 3-338
I want to be a vet and i am going to study hard in college.
presten 2-338
I want to be a art teacher.I will work hard on drawing and practice skech.I also want to be a fashtion desiner.By Ava 2-338
I want to be a soccer player. I will work hard and get good grads.
william2-338
My dream is to be a Youtuber .I will work hard by practicing.
Emma 2-338
My dream is to be a Youtuber. I want to be a yotober i will work hard.
2-338 Tenzin
I want to become a baseball player or a soccer player because i might move to a different country where they don't play baseball and the do play soccer to make my dream I have to practice hard.
cian 2-338
My dream is to become a Youtuber .I could get good grades and study computers.
Max2-338
My dream is to become a baseball player.I will go to a special colige for baseball.I will work very hard.
sebastian 2-338
I dream to be a doctor and I work hard and study how to be a good doctor.
Abrar 2-338
I wish to be an artist i will practice at home to be a artist.
james 2-338
When I grow up I want to be a dancer.To be a dancer I haft to work realy hard at dancing
and have a good body.Jessica 2-338
I want to be a YouTuber I also want to be a video game designer or a video game tester.I will work very hard on my goals and study them very hard
Robert 2-338
My dream is to be a dance teacher. I will work hard and study my dancing skills . Melanie 5-423
When I grow up i want to become a criminal prosecutor.I will go to Colombia university for 7 years and I will major in criminal mindsets and psychology.
John Walden 5-423
I want to be a religious scholar when i grow up. I will study religion in college for along time.
Naqib 5-423
When I grow up I want to become a game designer and play my own game as a YouTuber. I will look at other games and get details from the games
Alex 5-423
I wish I could be the best tennis player of all time so I can show everyone how good I am.
JOSHUA 5-423 :)
When I grow up I want to be either a video game designer or a writer. I will practice writing fiction at home on my computer and try to learn coding. I will try to try out my coding skills I learn somewhere. I will try to publish one book. ~Bushra 5-423
My dream is to grow up to be a professional soccer player, to be exact, in La Liga (A Spaniard
soccer league. For this I need to be practicing soccer every day, get good math grades, because believe it or not, soccer has math. Marcel 5-423
I dream to be a coder for games and learning and television. In order to do this I have to work really hard. I have to study math and science and sequence of events. It has always been my dream and will always be my dream. DREAM BIG, WORK HARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dylan 5-423
My dream is to become a mathematician because math is by far my best and favorite subject in school.
Andrew 5-423
When I grow up I want to be a doctor.I want to be a doctor because I can help people when they are sick. Tiana 5-423
My dream is to become an engineer by working hard in college and getting good grades
Ahamed Uddin 5-423
When I am older I would like to be an anime designer. I would go to Japan and see the people who made the designs of anime characters. I would join art clubs and go to drawing classes. I would also ask friends to join me to help me do design. Sanskrita Sahu:) 5-423
I want to be the best tennis player in the world.It will be very hard to achieve this. I will have to do very well in school and balance between my tennis skills and my school skills.
Francisco Jimenez 5-423
When I grow up I want to be an Artist. I will work very hard and will accomplish my dream by practicing everyday and working hard. Deona:D 5-423
My dream is to study hard and trying to work hard and be an Electric Engineer. I will also work hard to go to NYU and work very hard.
Tanvir 5-423
When I grow up I want to be a pro chef.My uncle is one and the job is hard but I love to cook.Especially dessert.YUM!!!And of course I would want to open up my own restaurant and have years of culinary school but i will work hard:) ZOE 5-423
When I grow up, I achieve to be a doctor or engineer.I want to be a doctor because I love to help people with everything. When I went to my country, I saw many people begging for shelter, food, and water. I want to be a engineer because i love math and science. I also like to do experiments. DREAM BIG WORK HARD!
Salwa Chowdhury Class 5-423
I want to be a famous YouTuber and professional Cheerleader,Dancer,and Acrobat. I will work very hard to accomplish my dream by practicing every day and study things about my dream to get better and better D'naya:D 5-423
I want to become an astronaut because I can explore outer space with zero gravity. I will study hard in science to to get the job.
BY: Mehnaj Jimmy 5-423
I wish I can become an International Lawyer. An International Lawyer works on cases that sometimes involve immigration. In order for me to become a Lawyer, I must work hard and spend many years in college. The college I want to go to is Yale because it really focuses in law. I will also have to focus in class and get good grades. Another thing I must do is get my Masters. If I stay in school and work hard I will become an International Lawyer.
Sophia 5-423
I want to be a YouTuber and a chef. But to become a chef I need to go to college to learn how to start a restaurant. I love to cook at home. I like to make my own food. But I also love to bake cookies and cupcakes. In college I obviously have to take culinary class.
Lili 5-423
My dream is to be a video game develeper I will need to know how to code also I have a back up job being an youtuber so I have to play games not make them.Also DREAM BIG WORK HARD!!!!
Kazi 5-423
I want to go to Harvard and study electrical engineering. i will work hard to fulfill my dream. Lana 5-423
Becoming a teacher is my goal.I want to be a teacher because I want to teach others what I learned in my younger years.I'll work hard by listening and watching everything my teachers do.To do that,I want to go to Colombia University.
Qaniza 5-423
When I grow up to be an adult for now I would like to be an Architect. I have thought my way through being successful. From now I am thinking to go to a good and talented middle school to go at maybe Bronx High High School of Science or Stuyvesant High School. Then I will hope to go at Yale's Architecture School to get good grades and a nice life.
Ihsaan 5-523
When I'm older I want to go to Yale to study journalism. I want to write stories for The Yale Daily News. When I graduate I want to write for The New York Times.
Salomeja 5-423
My dream is to go to college and major in art. Ever since I was in PREK I have wanted to be a fashion designer, a baker, artist, or really anything creative. When I was little I thought I could just become an adult and immediately become whatever i want. But really i realize have to go to college and graduate. So, stay in school kids, and DREAM BIG WORK HARD!
Atqiya 5-423
I want to be a School teacher because I Like students
Tahia 4-409
I want to be a atlethe becuase i want to be a soccer player and i want to win medals and go to the olimpics
I want to be a software engineer.The reason why I want to be an software engineer because I would be able to make ipads,iphones and computers.If I want to be a software engineer I need to go to a good college and need to make alot of money
I want to be a doctor because it saves peoples lives and help people to recover.To be a doctor I would have to go to college and if I go to college I would have to work very hard.Also I would have to listen to the teacher and work very very hard. Eshita 4-409
I want to be a pro soccer plaer. I WILL WORK HARD TO BE THE BEST SOCCER PLAER
I want to be a computer engineer.I will work hard to do it.
ragib 4-409
I want to be a videogame designer. I will work hard by doing my work and and all my homework.When I finish school i will go to a really good college and be teached to be a really good video game designer and make people get entertained. Farhan 4-409
When I grow up I wish I got be a doctor.Also I will treat good to patients,and if I do very good being a doctor I will work in a hospital.So I will have to study really hard to be a doctor to not kill any patients.
Tamasia 4-409
My dream is to be a doctor for kids which is called a pediatrician.I will reach that goal by studying hard in medical school and getting my masters degree.by Areebah 4-409
I want to be a teacher when I grow up.my dream is to be the smartest student in the class.I will be smart by working really hard and get hundreds in all my tests. Tasnia 404
i will want to be a vet and i will have to work and study allot about animals to be a vet samantha 4-409
I dram of being a apple i phone crater I will go to the best college in the world to do that
I must lisin in class nafiul Islam 4-409
I want to be a software engineer.The reason why I want to be an software engineer because I would be able to make ipads,iphones and computers.If I want to be a software engineer I need to go to a good college and need to make alot of money lazarus 4-409
I want to be a computer engineer.An order to be one I have to get a good grade,work hard, listen to my teacher,and follow the rules
Anika Bilquis-4-409
I want to be a game maker so kids could play my games and have fun.I would make alot of games. I would spend more time for computer class and work hard to make games and i would to my computer teacher.
by Adnan Ali 4-409
When i grow up i will be a pediatrician.I will get good grades and listen to my teacher.By Rahim Ahmed-409
I want to be a doctor and I will work hard to make dream's come true.Ariadne 4-409
I wish to be a wrestler in wwe because i want to be a superstar that i want to be strong so defeat a superstar for the world heavy weight champion to defeat brock leaner and seth rollin i will train hard to be strong like john cena because i meet him and he do you want to be a wrestler so i siad yes. mostafa 4-409
I want to be a Youtuber and a doctor because I can get lots of money.I need to get good grades go to college learn how to make medice.I need the money because for the games.
Muhtasim
4-409
I want to be a Doctor Surgen.I can accomplish this goul by working hard in my class.I will study hard and do lots of homework,and get a good College.Thats how I now how to complete my goul.Aman4-409
I want to be a cop I will work hard to be a cop. Diego4-409
My dream when I grow up I want to be a doctor because doctors help people that are sick.So I could be a doctor by having good grades at school and learning about doctors.
selena 4-409
When I am older I want to be a doctor because when I was a little girl I dreamed of being a doctor and I will study to be a doctor. valerie 409
I want to become a superhero so I can help people.
Michael 3-309
My dream is to be a soccer player.After the games I will play the Xbox 360 and computer games and much more.I will be in my country Poland I will be on defense that is my favorite because I won a golden medal when I was in Poland.Sebastian 3-309
I want to be a soccer player and a NFL player I also I want to be a journalist I want to go to
Princeton to make those dreams come true.
CHRISTIAN 3-309
My dream is to be a Race car driver.I want to be a race car driver because I want to drive super fast.
Menelaos 3-309
I WANT TO BE AN ARCHAEOLOGIST. I WILL STUDY THE FOLLOWING ONES MAYANS PACIFIC PEOPLES HUMAN ORIGINS EGYPTIANS.I WILL STUDY REALLY HARD AND PRINT WORLD NEWS PAPER SHEETS.
JOAQUIN 3-309
I want to be a Youtuber of dolls and dollhouse I will work hard to get 10000000 subscribers
Mayra 3-309
I WANT TO BE A DOCTOR mostly because I want to help people
by nyeem 3-309
My dream is to be an artist becuase i want to help kids draw better and write better. Ryan 3-309
When I grow up I want to be a Basketball player and have a good grade
Mario 3-309
When I grow up I Be a doctor and i will drive
Derick 3-309
I WANT TO BE An AGENT
NASIR 3-309
When I grow I want to be a doctor
Raymond Perez 3-309
I want to to be a teacher because I Like bossing people around and i like giving home work to
people and i have to go to college Isyss 309
My dream is to become a mayor.I want to lead a country.By HAMEEM AHMED 3-309
I want to lern how to work computers and lern how to work them and read about computers.
Elias 3-309
I want to be aN inventor of electric robots and machines I WILL WORK hard DREAM BIG WORK HARD JOSE 3-309
MY DREAM IS TO BE A FAMOUS SINGER
MARIA 3-309
My Dream Is To Be A Cheerleader Because I LOVE Doing GYMNASTICS And Cheerleaders Do GYMNASTICS
TENZIN 3-309
I have dreams of becoming a gymnast so i can show girls they can do anything.And become a family vlogger when i have kids. Amandabastos 3-309
My dream is to become a coast guard.I will help people and animals.I will work in water.By Maisha Alam 3-309
I have one dream and it is becoming a gymnast and this is how I will do it I will practice gymnastics and tumbling on my bars,bean,trampoline ,and floor mats and i hope i learn a lot of skills and i want to teach kids how to do gymnastics. SAMEERA 309
I dream to be a Doctor because I want to help people that are sick or hurt.I like to dream.Lamia 309
I have a dreams of becoming a veterinarian for helping Dogs and cats when there sick.
Saira GRIFFIN 3-309
My dream is to be a professional soccer player. Soccer players can do awesome tricks and they can be all over the world. You can play with players all over the world. Zeeshan Choudhury 5-411
My dream is to be a art teacher.I want to be a art teacher because I want to teach kids art.
Adiba 5-411
My dream is to an artist.To become an artist I will need to work hard to have good artistic skills.I will also need to go to an art college.
Duaa 5-411
My dream is to become a detective. I must go to a good college for criminal justice. To be a detective I must study hard to go to a certain college.
Arjon 4-411
October 7,2016
Eshani 5-411 My personal dream is to become a computer programmer,to become one it needs a lot of "talent" and smarts.I need to go to school,stay in school work hard,study hard,and make sure to have a good education.For being a computer programmer i need to be eligible.The reason I would like to be a computer programmer is because most of 2016 is now coming to so much technology and internet.Imagine what it would be in a few years.Being it in the future for me would be a dream come true.
MY dream job is to be a veterinarian. I have a cat myself so I know how to treat a animal. I am an animal lover too.I feel like I would me very nice to animals that need help. I read books about animals so it can help in the future.
Junae 5-411
i want to be a dog walker so i can walk the dogs and care for them Justin Gadsden 5-411
I really want to become a Naturalist when i grow up because i want to discover different species of animals.Also i want to see where they live and behave.I want to see what the animal eats and where they eat.DREAM BIG WORK HARD
Melisa 5-411
I have a dream to become a veterinarian and a professional soccer player. I wanna be a veterinarian because i love animals and because any animal in the world can get sick.Also I wanna be a professional soccer player because i am a good at it and because I ejoy it.kimberly cobos 5-411.
My dream is to become a doctor because I want to help people when there sick and hurt. I will need to go to collage and work hard and have good grades. Ingrid 411
My dream is being a professional football player.If i become a football player i need to be good at football and have good grades.I want to be a quarter back in football and play for the patriots. Jorge Villarreal 5-411
My dream is to become an engineer.I want to become an engineer because this TV show that I watch 'battle bots'. But to be an engineer I have to go to high school,be in a certain level to make a battle bot.Daniel 5-411
My dream is becoming an conductor for helping people to get around places in the city quickly so that if they need to go to work they can have a way to get there faster. Also, if the person needs to get to a place in time, the easier way is to take an express train to that stop. That is why I want to be a conductor.
October 7, 2016 Elias Pena 5-411
I would like to be a pediatrician when I grow up because,I would like to help little kids get and feel better.To get this job I need to go to a good a good college.And I will need a bachelors degree, masters degree and a PHD. Anika 5-411
My dream is to become a teacher.I want to educate students and help them learn new things. I will try to learn new things by working hard in school.I will also study more.
Shumaisha Ahmed 5-411
My dream is to become a doctor to help people that are sick and that are hurt and to do that i need to stuying very hard to become a doctor. araceli 5-411
I want to be a photographer because I want to explore the world Syed Hossain 5-411
My dream is to be a veterinarian i love animals and will take care of them.I will help poor puppies,dogs,kittens,and cat when they are hurt or need help.I will use medicine when they are sick or break a bone. I will study hard very very hard to become a veterinarian in the future.
Katherinne 5-411
My Dream is to Be a ballet teacher because i want to help other people on there ballet I love ballet, i do ballet right now at my age I also would like to get good grades and go to a good colloge where they tech ballet and i would have to work hard and i love ballet is my dream my mom loves it to ballet is the best i would always want to go to ballet I always have do ballet i have other dreams but this one is my favorite one LESLIE 5-411
I want to be a author. In will have to improve my writing skills.
Matt Tenzin 5-411 Oct. 7
My dream is to become a internist, i want to become a internist because a internist can help people when they are sick.I will study hard and get good grade ..... tiffany 5-411
My dream is to become a soccer player because i like to play soccer and i think soccer i fun. alamin 5-411
my dream is to be a doctor .Not any kind of doctor ,a surgury doctor to save lives jack 4-411
My dream is to be a doctor and a scientist. I will go to medical school for 7 years. I will make discoveries unknown to science. I will prove theories wrong, I will fight for my right, and never ever give up!
Jessica 5-411
My dream is to become a youtuber.First i will work at my dad's store then when i have enough money for the supplies i will buy the supplies then hopefully become a successful youtuber.
-Justin 3-305 <3
My dream is to be a gymnast,a swimmer and a teacher.I will work hard by studying,going to gyms and practicing to swim. Lyla 3-305
My dream is to be a really good fashion designer and help the poor. I also dream to have a good house and life,I want to get good grades so I can go to a good high school and college so I can fulfill my dream to be a fashion designer. I really want a good job and life. Hana 3-305
My dream is to become a artist.I will listen to my art teacher.I will try and draw and paint nice.I will never give up on trying to draw pretty things.Ankita 3-305
Personally,I have one dream.My first dream is to be a scientist.I will discover a new world and more!James 3-305
I dream to be a basketball player.To work hard I will need to study very hard and constraint more hard. Savrula 3-305
My dream is to be a singer because i love music sung by people.But,to become a singer i really need to work hard to think of a song.I also want to be an author and an illustrator because i like to write my own stories at home and draw too. Nicole 3-305
My dream is to become a astronaut. I will study hard and try to get all A's in school.I will go to college and university. i will want to go to mars and take lots of pictures for Earth.
Olivia 3-305
My dream is to be a doctor for anyone and to be a singer.Scarlett 3-305
My dream is to become an artist.I will dream big and work hard to reach my goal.Chelsea 3-3o5
My dream is to become a scientist and a Youtuber. I will study science alot.I want to be a scientist because i can do fun things with science . Abdul 3-305
My dream is to be the president,a police,and a Youtuber.I will work hard to be all of this things. I will work hard and listen to my teacher.Rushad 3-305
My Dream is to become a doctor and a famous singer because because I want to impress my family and to be a doctor I want to get a degree. Tsekyi 3-305
I want to be a model/singer/fashion designer when I'm an adult.Although mostly want to be a model mostly.Norzim 3-305
I want to be a veterinarian when I grow up.I need to work hard to be one.I need to listen to my teacher.I also want to be a soccer player.I also need to work hard.I really like soccer.I need to be smart and get into a good high school.I also like pets.I have a cat.EMIN KURTOVIC 3-305
My dream is to be a soccer player and a chess master.It will need lots of thinking especially for chess because for moving the pieces, trying to not get captured and trying to capture your opponents pieces.In soccer you have to move the ball and try to score and work together as a team. Krish 3-305
My dream is to by a basketball player I want to be a basketball player because I have always wanted to be on a basketball player.
by jordan 3\305
My dream is to be a teacher by working hard listening to the teacher
Carla 3-328
My dream is to become a astronaut. I will study and go to college.
Abderrahmane 323
My dream is to be a veterinarian so i can help people with there animals that are sick or injured.I will work hard by listening to my teacher and do everything to make my dream come true.
Joevannie Dasilva 3-323
My dream is to become an artist.
Tasfia 323
I want to be a YouTuber so I can make videos.
VICTor 323
My dream is to become a Teacher.I will work hard by listing to my teacher and bung nice and do work. by Jamilet 3-323
My dream is to become Teacher I will work Hard by listening to my teacher and do work hard was my teacher.
Gomana 323
My dream is to be a dancer because I want to teach kids how to be dancers.3-323 Radwa
My dream is to be a doctor because I want to help people get better.
Ridhima 323
My dream is to be a soldier to save the whole world. and to save the pepol that are sick and i will halp them to fell beter. Andrea 323
My dream is to be a gymnastics teacher by listing to the teacher.
jackeline 3-323
My dream is that I become the best YouTuber in youtube. My best work is that I work hard and become the best in my school.
Tafsir 323
My dream is I want to be a vet when I'm big to work sick dog and cat and other animal RAWAN 323
My dream is to become a computer engineer. I will work hard to be engineer Anisa 3-323
my dream is to be a soldier so I con save the people JONATHAN 3-323
My dream is to be a soccer and I Will practice hard
Adil 3323
my dream is to become a police girl.
habeba 3 323
My dream is to become a youtuber to make videos.
Marvin 3-323
My dream is to become a doctor because i will work hard by studing
Brian323
i want to be a police wan I grow to help people.
3-323 Anthony
My dream is to be a police girl. I will work hard by listing to my teacher.
amy 323
MY dream is to be a super doctor so i could take care of my teachers . I will work hard on math and science .
ARIQ 4-431
My dream is to be a soccer player when I grow up.I will listen to the teacher,exercise and work hard.4-431 Angus
My dream is to get a big house for me and my family.I will work hard by getting a good job
and earn a lot of money.
Melinda Lee 4-431
I dream of being a police officer to help people and protect them from criminals and the world
I will work hard by going to police school.
Adonis-4-431
My dream to be a construction worker like my father is that I have toy tools .I will work hard by looking at what my father does.
julian 4-431
My dream is to be a art designer......I will work hard by getting good grades and go to college. Kayla 4-431
my dream is to be a police boy. I will work hard by getting more money at my job to get the stuff I need for my job Branden 4-431
My dream is to be a baker i work in my dads restaurant and i bake with him to make deserts and when I get the money I am going to buy the supplies for my bakery i want to put my bakery in Brooklyn.
Dennise 4-431
MY dream is to become a successful you-tuber with a hundred likes and subscribers I will achieve my dream by working hard in school also I want to be a soldier also I will work hard in school to achieve my dream.
Adel 4-431
WHEN I grow up I want to be a youtuber save my money.
class 4-431 DON'TRELL
When i am bigger i want become a YouTube'er because if other people can do it than i can so I'm going to work hard on computers and class.
4-431 Joseph
My dream is to become a chef. I will work hard by seeing what my dad cooks and how. uriel 4-431
I want to be a You Tuber because I can make tons and tons of videos so it can go on you-tube and people can see it all over the world. By Fahim 4-431.
I want to a YOU-TUBER because I want to make videos I will work hard by working at Subway by Istiak 4-431
Post a Comment