One holiday traditon I do is going over to people's houses and play Secret Santa.We give in presents and people choose presents,but no one tells if they give the present or not. Madison 3-305
My favorite holiday is Eid because I get to go to peoples houses and i get money from my friends and families. I am mostly happy that I can spend time with my family. Mashiyat Ahmed 405
My favorite holiday is new years. I get to celebrate my moms birthday because that's her favorite day. At the same time we celebrate new years 2015!!!!!!Now everyone can have a new enjoyable year.arwa 402
One of my favorite traditions my family does is to celebrate Eid. On this day we take a bath early at the morning. Then we have to go to the mosque. It is manditory for boys to go, not girls. Lastly we go to people's house and enjoy the fun!!! Raisa Munira 5-402
One of my favorite holiday tradition is always sitting around the tree and tell stories and open our gifts that we give to each other on Christmas by' crystal Montero from 5425.
One of my favorite holiday traditions is on Christmas,we do a Secret Santa thing.We have a bag full of names,and we pick out a name .Then we need to get a present.We also open our gifts at 12:00am on the 25th. By: Luisa Suarez 5-425
My favorite holiday is Christmas Because we always go to my cousins house and we always open our presents together and we thank god for every thing Gregory 425
One of my favorite holidays is christmas because my whole family and me buy toys together. also we don`t put our names on the gifts. MY family has t guest who gave them the present. BY JUSTIN ROBINSON
One of my family traditions is that me and my family celebrate new year and we have fun and eat some good food and i get some presents Emil Pirovic 5425
One of my favorite holidays are EID because I can get money from adults for FREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Another reason I like EID is because I can have a great time with my family.But, mostly what I really like about EID is that I can play about seven hours in a row. Rahat Hassan 5-425
one of my favorite holidays is NEW YEAR'S because me and my family and I go to ASTORIA PARK and watch the fireworks an go to the middle of the lake and also watch the fireworks and sometimes we get to shoot out our own fireworks. LAILA MUBAREZ 5-425
One of my favorite traditions is Christmas that reason is because me my brother and sister and we stay up all night at Christmas eve and we wait for santa to come and we try to get footage of him on our ipad's and we have tricks to catch him so we can record him
My favorite holiday Eid tradition is to go to my friends and relatives houses and giving money to people. Also we kind of have a big feast when everyone brings food.
My favorite holiday tradition is when me and my family stay up all night until 3 o'clock in the morning and we also set firecrackers outside of our house for the new year. carol 5425
My favorite holiday is Eid because I get to see my family.My tradition for Eid is that I don't eat for 1 whole month.On the last day we get to celebrate by eating,dressing up,and seeing my family that is far away,but still in the same country.Sometimes we can get money. THASLIMA 5-425
My favorite holiday is Eid.My family and I dont eat for a month.But you can eat at night and get full for the next day.In the end of the month we have a big feast and we were fancy cultral close.We have a feast for a weekend because other people want have the feast at there house and so we just take turns. by Samiha 5425
My favorite holiday is New Year.I love it when it is a new year.it is really fun to do a count down when the ball is going to go down.I have always wanted to see the ball go down live.
One of my favorite holidays traditions is going to donate half of the lamb I'm going to eat for Eid. I think of the long trip to the donation center as quality time for me and my dad. Karem Hashem 5-428
Happy Eid! Eid is my favorite holiday. There are many traditions that we do on Eid. People visit us without an invitation, so it's kind of a surprise. We can even go to their home without an invitation. We buy new clothes and get gifts. It is an aweome time in the year. Mahdi 5-428
Eid is my favorite holiday. It's a wonderful time to play, interact and spend time with everyone! A tradition I do is a Roshomalai (bengali sweet) hunt. My mother hides 6 of them and each of them hide an item inside, which include candy, money, a toy, and more! There's no reason to dislike it is there?
My favorite holiday is Christmas because i get to be with my family and i get presents.Also i love to play with my cousin's and spend time with my other family member's.
My favorite holiday is Christmas because i get to spend time with my family.I sometimes get gifts for my nephew's.Ii get to open presents to. BY ALEXIS RIVERA 5-423
My tradition is to not eat any food in the month of Ramadan and on Eid we go to our families and friend house. in the month we don't eat until night. Naqib 3-305
My favorite holiday is Christmas because me and my family donate things like jackets and shoes and we always adopt a animal online this year we are thinking of adopting a wolf rodolfo 5-428
My favorite holiday is is Eid because I get a lot of love from my relatives. My family members give a lot of money. My family and I go to a lot of parties and gettogethers. After the holiday my parents buy a present for me.
My favorite holiday tradition is to go to my friends house. I play with my friend and we eat and have lots of fun.It makes me wonder how thankful I am.
My favorite holiday tradition is going to my cousins' houses from my mom's side and my step-dad's side on christmass eve. Then, on christmass day i go to my dad's house.
I love New Year's Day! I always stay up until midnight to celebrate the new year that i will certainly live well. Also, January 16 is my birthday, and it gets me excited that i will have a great birthday party! Alexia Dias 415
57 comments:
One of my favorite holiday traditions is that we go as a family and donate new toys to St. Mary's hospital for kids.
by Mrs. Bogdos
One holiday traditon I do is going over to people's houses and play Secret Santa.We give in presents and people choose presents,but no one tells if they give the present or not.
Madison 3-305
My holiday tradition for eid is to not eat for one whole month and on the last day celebrate with presents and a big feast.
Atqiya 3-305
My favorite holiday is Eid because I get to go to peoples houses and i get money from my friends and families. I am mostly happy that I can spend time with my family. Mashiyat Ahmed 405
One of my favorite tradition is Happy new year. We shoot out fireworks.
Muntaqa 5-402
My favorite holiday is new years. I get to celebrate my moms birthday because that's her favorite day. At the same time we celebrate new years 2015!!!!!!Now everyone can have a new enjoyable year.arwa 402
One of my favorite traditions my family does is to celebrate Eid. On this day we take a bath early at the morning. Then we have to go to the mosque. It is manditory for boys to go, not girls. Lastly we go to people's house and enjoy the fun!!! Raisa Munira 5-402
One of my favorite holiday tradition is always sitting around the tree and tell stories and open our gifts that we give to each other on Christmas by' crystal Montero from 5425.
One of my favorite holiday traditions is on Christmas,we do a Secret Santa thing.We have a bag full of names,and we pick out a name .Then we need to get a present.We also open our gifts at 12:00am on the 25th.
By: Luisa Suarez 5-425
My favorite holiday is Christmas Because we always go to my cousins house and we always open our presents together and we thank god for every thing Gregory 425
One of my favorite traditions is that my family while we wait until opening presents we play together and sing a song. by;Ashley Monegro 5-425
My favorite holiday tradition is to go to my friends house and we go eat and exchange gifts.
Marvin Delgado 5-425
One of my favorite holidays is christmas because my whole family and me buy toys together. also we don`t put our names on the gifts. MY family has t guest who gave them the present. BY JUSTIN ROBINSON
One of my family traditions is that me and my family celebrate new year and we have fun and eat some good food and i get some presents Emil Pirovic 5425
My favorite holiday is Christmas because I stay up all night long till the next day then I open my presents with my family.
By:Alan Ramirez 5-425
My favorite holiday tradition is New Years because we get a bag full of fireworks and firecrackers and we light them on fire.
One of my favorite holidays are EID because I can get money from adults
for FREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Another reason I like EID is because I can have a great time with my family.But, mostly what I really like about EID is that I can play about seven hours in a row. Rahat Hassan 5-425
one of my favorite holidays is NEW YEAR'S because me and my family and I go to ASTORIA PARK and watch the fireworks an go to the middle of the lake and also watch the fireworks and sometimes we get to shoot out our own fireworks. LAILA MUBAREZ 5-425
I get a lot of presents for christmas
One of my favorite traditions is Christmas that reason is because me my brother and sister and we stay up all night at Christmas eve and we wait for santa to come and we try to get footage of him on our ipad's and we have tricks to catch him so we can record him
Anesti Dimitriadis 5-425
My favorite holiday Eid tradition is to go to my friends and relatives houses and giving money to people. Also we kind of have a big feast when everyone brings food.
Sadika Chisty 5-425
My favorite holiday tradition is a tradition that my family and my cousins give each other money.It is on September 16 and on September 18.
by Gledis Miruku
I am thankful for my family that on New year's eve we do fireworks and my dad set's flare's above sky diving from out a plane.Ivan 5-425
some times for tradition I have a party and my friends give me presents and on that day I open my presents.LUCAS LOPEZ 5425
My favorite holiday tradition is when me and my family stay up all night until 3 o'clock in the morning and we also set firecrackers outside of our house for the new year. carol 5425
My favorite holiday Christmas because you get to open presents and celebrate the holiday with you family elyna 5425
One of my holiday is Christmas eve. MY family and I spend time and do not eat meat on Friday until its Christmas.
by: Miguel Franco 5-425
My favorite holiday is Eid because I get to see my family.My tradition for Eid is that I don't eat for 1 whole month.On the last day we get to celebrate by eating,dressing up,and seeing my family that is far away,but still in the same country.Sometimes we can get money. THASLIMA 5-425
My favorite holiday is Eid.My family and I dont eat for a month.But you can eat at night and get full for the next day.In the end of the month we have a big feast and we were fancy cultral close.We have a feast for a weekend because other people want have the feast at there house and so we just take turns. by Samiha 5425
My family and I celebrate New Years .I like it when my parents give out money,but they only give child under 15 .we also invite all my family member.
Jessica Huang 425
One of my holiday tradition during christmas is going to my family house and giving each other presents Arely 5-425
My favorite holiday tradition is to sleep under the christmas tree on the night of christmas eve. If you're lucky, you'll see santa!
Isabella Cunha 5-428
My favorite holiday is New Year.I love it when it is a new year.it is really fun to do a count down when the ball is going to go down.I have always wanted to see the ball go down live.
Ibnat Islam 5-428
My favorite holiday is Christmas because it is a holiday when i get to give and when doing that i get. Also get to stay up late on Christmas
eve.
William Padilla 5-428
One of my favorite holidays traditions is going to donate half of the lamb I'm going to eat for Eid. I think of the long trip to the donation center as quality time for me and my dad.
Karem Hashem 5-428
One of my favorite holiday traditions is going to my granduncle's house and have fun. I like to spend time with my family.
Ricky Zhao
Happy Eid! Eid is my favorite holiday. There are many traditions that we do on Eid. People visit us without an invitation, so it's kind of a surprise. We can even go to their home without an invitation. We buy new clothes and get gifts. It is an aweome time in the year.
Mahdi 5-428
In eid, we all go to a certain place where we all pray. After we are done, we all give hugs.
Samiul Haque 5-428
Eid is my favorite holiday. It's a wonderful time to play, interact and spend time with everyone! A tradition I do is a Roshomalai (bengali sweet) hunt. My mother hides 6 of them and each of them hide an item inside, which include candy, money, a toy, and more! There's no reason to dislike it is there?
Sameen 5-428
My favorite holiday is Christmas because i get to be with my family and i get presents.Also i love to play with my cousin's and spend time with my other family member's.
By Aldhair Ortiz 5-423
My favorite holiday is Christmas because i get to spend time with my family.I sometimes get gifts for my nephew's.Ii get to open presents to. BY ALEXIS RIVERA 5-423
My family's holiday tradition is to open our Christmas presents as a family. Lana 3-305
My tradition is to not eat any food in
the month of Ramadan and on Eid we
go to our families and friend house.
in the month we don't eat until night.
Naqib 3-305
My favorite Holiday tradition is on.New Year's Eve. I watch the show with my parents and I always like to have family time.
Tahir Anjum 5-402
My favorite winter holiday is new years because of the new years resolution
Nihal Khan 5-402
My favorite holiday is Christmas because me and my family donate things like jackets and shoes and we always adopt a animal online this year we are thinking of adopting a wolf rodolfo 5-428
My favorite holiday is is Eid because I get a lot of love from my relatives. My family members give a lot of money. My family and I go to a lot of parties and gettogethers. After the holiday my parents buy a present for me.
Adib 5-428
On christmas I will do a present for my family. Ana 5-423
My favorite holiday tradition is that every winter i give present to my family.jorge 5-423
my favorite is eid because we buy toys for other kids i also like because we get something that like rice pudding we also get free money from adults!
saiefahmed 5-423
One of my holiday tradition is that my mom and I make a christmas tree. we put bells and other things. Aiden ha 4-405
My favorite holiday tradition is to go to my friends house. I play with my friend and we eat and have lots of fun.It makes me wonder how thankful I am.
Subha 405
My favorite holiday tradition is going to my cousins' houses from my mom's side and my step-dad's side on christmass eve. Then, on christmass day i go to my dad's house.
Leilani415
One of my family favorite tradition is Christmas because we get money or gifts for Christmas.
Jennifer415
I love New Year's Day! I always stay up until midnight to celebrate the new year that i will certainly live well. Also, January 16 is my birthday, and it gets me excited that i will have a great birthday party!
Alexia Dias 415
One of my favorite traditions is on Thanksgiving after the big meal my family has apple pie with ice cream.
by: Kayleeen 5-415
one of my favorite holiday is Christmas because I get to spend it with my family and give thanks.
Karina Rios 5-415
Post a Comment