Friday, October 31, 2014

A Candy Fest!!!!


What is your favorite candy?

Don't forget to make your pumpkin 

31 comments:

Anonymous said...

My favorite candy is reeses,lolipop,twix, and the best of all jolly ranchers.


NASEEB KADRI 5-411

Anonymous said...

my favorite candy are kit-kat , hersheys, smarties , dumb-dumbs (apple flavor) , sour worms , and laughy taffy.

Cloe Valdez Ritter 5-411

Anonymous said...

My favorite candy is hersheys lolipop caramel apples and reeses

Anonymous said...

My favorite candies are skittles,jolly ranchers,kit-kat,and hersheys


Luisa Suarez 5-425

Anonymous said...

my favorite candy is jolly ranchers skittles hersheys twix lolipop

Anonymous said...

emil 5-425 my favorite candy is hersheys kit kat and snickers

Anonymous said...

Thaslima ,5-425 My favorite type of candy is hershey's chocolate with no nuts,and any fruity candy that is chewy.

Anonymous said...

My favorite candy is jolly ranchers, star bursts, skittles, blow pop, and so on. Don't forget kit-kat and hersheys!!!

~Joyce Zhao
5-428

Anonymous said...

My favorite candy is NERDS because the candies are tiny and sour and they are so fun to bite into. I also like peppermints because they are minty and you can suck them all the time. (I know most people think peppermints are for old people but I like them.)

Isabella Cunha 5-428

Anonymous said...

My favorite candy is "Sweet Tarts" from the "Wonka" factory.

Luiza Braga 5-428

Anonymous said...

My favorite is hersheys, kit-kat,reeses,snickers,milky way and ,lolipop HUMAYRA SALAM 5-423

Anonymous said...

My favorite candy is"milky way" and "kit-kat"because i like it as a candy friend.


Jennyfer Astudillo 5-423

Anonymous said...

My favorite candy is Hersheys,kit-kat,jolly ranchers,and skittles.







Aldhair Ortiz

Anonymous said...

my favorite candy is snickers,twix,nerds,and hersheys




Mahim Ali 5-423

Anonymous said...

My favorite candy is Kit-Kat,Hershys,Skittles,Twix,and Air Heads
ALEXIS RIVERA 5-423

Anonymous said...

My favorite candy is nerds,candycorn ,twix,and starburst. Those are all my favorite candys.


Steven Garcia 423

Anonymous said...

my favorite candy is kitkat, twix all my favortie candy.




Salman Ahmed 423

Anonymous said...

My Favorite candy is hersheys,kit-kat ,lolipop ,twix and Snicker. Isaac Ramirez 5-423

Anonymous said...

My favorite candies are white reeses,
sweet tarts, milkiway,white kit-kat,
skittles and best hersheys.

Naqib Rahman 3-305

Anonymous said...

My favorite candy is kit-kat, twix, hesheys,caramel,skittles,and
laffy taffy



Yangzom 3-305

Anonymous said...

My favorite candy EVER is almost every type of candy in the world!!!

Samantha 5-415

Anonymous said...

My favorite candies are reeses,kit-kat, Hershey,and lollipops.

Leilani415

Anonymous said...

My favorite Halloween candy is kit-kat

Karina 5-415

Anonymous said...

My favorite candy is kit-kat and sour worms.

Kayleen Tran 5-415

Anonymous said...

My favorite candy is sour patch.
Alan Ramirez 5-425

Anonymous said...

My favorite candy is kit~kat,twix,and jolly ranchers.


Marvin 5-425

Anonymous said...

My favorite kind of candy is Milky way, jolly ranchers,hersheys,twix,and kit kat


sadika chisty 5-425


November 12,2014

Anonymous said...

I am thankful for having a loving family. I am thankful for being alive and for being able to walk . For being in a country of free religion and belief.I am thankful because i have had great teachers. I am thankful because my parents are together and my grandparents are here in the US a few blocks away.
-Florizel Fernandez 5-402

Anonymous said...

My favorite candies are twix, kit kat, snickers, tic tac,hersheys.





Tafheem Ahmed 4-450

Anonymous said...

My favorite candy is caramel filled kit-kat.This is because I love caramel,I love kit-kat,together it's like heaven.I also like hersheys candy bars.They are so good!!!! :)

Atqiya Ahmed 3-305

Anonymous said...

I am thankful for fun.I am thankful for love.I love thanksgiving.by:moataz