I am thankful of my Family because they are always there for me when i need then. Also, I am thankful to my mom because she is always by my side and my role model. Finally, I am thankful of my best friend Brenda because Brenda will always make me laugh when I am upset or really sad.
I am thankful for my family. They gave me life and they are always there when I need them. I am also thankful for my friends. When I am at school or at home, I can always count on them to make me happy. Finally, I am thankful for life. My life is full of happiness and joy. It is everything I want it to be.
I am thankful for my family because they love me and are always there for me. I am also thankful for food because it is yummy and I would have starved. Furthermore, I am thankful for friends because we have fun a lot.
I am thankful for my family, because they gave everything like taking me to see the world.I am also thankful for my friends, like Azmina who always been there for me. the last thing i am thankful is for having an education, I get to go to school and study hard to go to good school and get a good job
I am thankful for my family because they gave birth and they care about me.I am also thankful for food without food I will starve. Furthermore,I am thankful for my friends because without them I would not have any fun.Giselle 415
I am thankful for having a family thats there for me when I need them.I am also thankful for having a sister who helps me with my homework.I am also thankful for because they help me with anything I say if I need help.
I am thankful for having parents.that are always there for me when I need them .I am also thankful for having friends.to fill me up with joy and happiness.In addition,I am thankful for having a school to go to.So I learn stuff like reading,math,science,social studies. Jenny 5-415
I am thankful for my house so I don't freeze to death, i am thankful for my parents because they gave birth to me, I am thankful for money so my family could buy food and have a dog. Giancarlo 415
I am thankful for food so I can be healty.Also I am thankful for parents so they can give me advice for the future.Finally I am thankful for clothes to be warm. Gabriela 5-415
I am thankful for having a roof above my head. I am thankful for having food on the table every day.I am thankful for having loving and caring parents. Manuel415
I am thankful for my family. I am thankful for the wonderful world, I am thankful for my video games and I am thankful for my shelter because for me and my family will be healthy and alive.
I AM THANKFUL for my mom and dad and being in school because it's good for kids. That is how your mom and dad have a career or a job. Mom's and dad's they are like your bobyguard so we won't get hurt . 427 kareem barnes
I am thank for my mom,dad,sister, and my brother because my family was wonderful to me. I am thankful for my teacher. I am thankful for my computer. Xitlalic 4/5-427
I am thankful for my mom because she works for me and she cook for me diner and all my family.I am thankful for my sister because she brings a lot of food for me and she lets me go to the park.I am thankful for my dad for taking me on a place like a city and my dad let me go to his work I love my dad and all my family. Erick 427
In my life I am thankful for having my family.My family cooks for me,protects me,and plays with me.I am also thankful for my teachers and friends.My teachers give me lots of education and my friends give me lots of joy.In addition I am also thankful for my house.I am thankful for my house because my house protects me from bad weather ,and storms. Kiara Dzaferovic 4-405
I am thankful for having a Xbox because it is really fun playing with it.I am also thankful for my IPad because I can see movies and videos.In addition,I am thankful for having food because it makes me lie Abir 405
I am thankful for my family because my family cares and loves me. Also, I have fun with them.I am thankful for god because I know he will always be with everyone in the world including me.I am thankful for school because I learn a lot of things in school
I'm thankful for my family because they care for me a lot. I'm thankful for my friends because they keep me company and also care for me. I'm thankful for life because i can start all over if i make mistake i have 3 lives
I am thankful for my mom and dad because they taught me everything i need to know for my entire life that I would never forget. They taught me how to walk,read,write,and speak. I am thankful for my school because they help me learn math,science,social studies,and reading. lastly I am thankful for my food because it helps me get taller and stronger. It gives me energy to run,walk,and do other things. Mashiyat 405
I am thankful for my family for having in my life because they take care of me always.Also when my mom is in work my dad picks me up after school.My mom always make me breakfast lunch and dinner.If I need help cleaning my bedroom my mom or my dad helps me.I am also thankful for my school for having in my life because it helps me learn new things about math writing reading social studies and science.My favorite subject is reading because there is like a lot of great books to read.I am also thankful for my friends for having in my life because we sometimes go to the park after school and play sports.One of my friend and I like to play soccer.Also sometimes my friend goes to my house and play games. Enis405
I am thankful for my family.They love me and care about me.I am thankful for mom because she gave me birth.I am thankful for my dad because he buys everything. Sujoy Rohith 4-405
I am thanksful for my family because they gave me life and took care of me. I am thankful for my house because it portects me from the bad weather. I am thankful for my clothes because so I wont get really cold
I am thankful for having my family in my life because they help me through the troubles I have.I am also thankful for my friends because they make me feel better when I am sad.Lastly,I am thankful for my teachers because they teach me and I learn things that make me better at life and to do good stuff. Subha 405
I am thankful for my parents.My parents are my heroes.Another place I am thankful for is the park.We can play and run around.I can go on the monkey bars.Another place I am thankful for is school.We need to get good education to go to a good college and get a good education.Another thing I am thankful for is food We need food to survive.The last thing I am thankful for is clothes because we need to wear clothes. TASNIA 405
I am thankful for my sisters because they help when I do not understand some thing.I am also thankful for my parents because they take care of me.Another thing I am thankful for again is my parents because they buy me shirts. Natalia405
I AM THANKFUL FOR MY FAMILY BECAUSE THEY CARE ABOUT ME. I AM THANKFUL FOR LIFE BECAUSE I THINK LIFE IS IMPORTANT.I AM THANKFUL FOR DOCTORS BECAUSE WHEN I WAS SICK THEY HELPED ME FEEL BETTER. I AM THANFUL FOR MY FRIENDS BECAUSE THEY ALWAYS HAVE MY BACK AND NEVER LEAVE ME. I AM THANKFUL FOR LOVE BECAUSE IT MAKES ME HAPPY.
I AM THANKFUL FOR MY FAMILY BECAUSE THEY CARE FOR ME.I AM THANKFUL FOR LIFE BECAUSE I THINK IT GIVES ME A CHANCE TO EXPRESS MY WAY OF LIVING.I AM THANKFUL FOR FRIENDS BECAUSE THEY ALWAYS STICK WITH ME AND HELP ME.I AM THANKFUL FOR LOVE BECAUSE THEN I KNOW I FIT IN.
I am thankful for my mom and dad.They feed me and gave me presents.They gave me some of the best givesof all time.There was one gift that was really thankful.And that was life.Minhaj 5_402
I am thankful for my family and friends because they help me with everything. When ever I'm in trouble,they always help me.That is why I'm thankful. Seif 5-402
I am thankful for education and my family, I am also thankful for Mrs. Bogdos. My computer teacher. I am mostly thankful for Mrs. Bogdos and everything else, I also have to be thankful for my friends and my BFF Melisa Hodzic! Mrs. Bogdos is very nice and pretty and everyone in this school PS166Q should be thankful for her because she works very hard and she buys expensive computers.... Elma 3-311 October 21, 2014
I am thankful for my family because they care about me and is always nice to me and never says bad things to me.I am also thankful for my school because if I there was no school I couldn't graduate to middle school and high school.These are the things I am thankful for. Syed Hossain 3-311
I am thankful for my brother because he keeps me company. I am also thankful for food and clothing also I am thankful for tree's so I get oxygen. I am thankful for a family. Antonio Echevarria 3-311
I am thankful for god beacause he gave me a really nice family. And I thankful for my mom beacause she helps me with my homework and she is a really great mom.tyler 3-311.
I am thankful for my family and for my life and animals and for the earth .Onother reason that I am thankful is that my family and siblings. kimberly cobos 311.
I am thankful for my family because my family loves me and I love my brother.I am also thankful for my mom and dad because my mom cooks for me and loves me and my dad also loves me.I am also thankful for my brother because he loves me and my brother takes care of me when I am sick and I tak care of my brother to when he is sick. HARIS 3-311
I am thankful for my parents who always make me happy. I am also thankful for my teachers who teached me everything I needed to now and I am also thankful for my friends who always played with me and didn't make me lonely and I am also thankful for my health that keeps me alive. Mariem 3-311
I am thankful for my family because my family loves me and I love my brother.I am also thankful for my mom and dad because my mom cooks for me and loves me and my dad also loves me.I am also thankful for my brother because he loves me and my brother takes care of me when I am sick and I tak care of my brother to when he is sick. HARIS 3-311
I am thankful for my parents and my dog and my frends and what I am realy thankful for is my family and my home I love my life becouse my family.Mia class 3-311
I am thankful for my Mom and Dad because my Mom cooks for me and my Dad works to we get food and shelter.I am thankful for my teachers because they show me how to write and how to subtract and add.Yaritza lucero 3-311
i am thankful for my family that i love them and there is something specail is coming in my house and its a toy leaving ohio. i cant wait for my toy to come to my house. i think it will be coming soon to my house. it is going to be the most best day ever in my life. i will love my toy and my best dad ever i in my life. i love my family very much. elias pena311
I am thankful for my family and my little sister.And make me fill with love.They are always there for me.They make me so happy.My hole family fills me with buckets of love.By Andres 3-311
I am thankful with my family and brothers,and my teachers because they help me learn and my mom helps me with my homework wend it is so hard and sometimes she doesn't help me.Ingrid 3-311
I am thankful for my parents for taking care of me. they also give me food,shelter and water. They also give me love. they are nice and great parents.Nancy mateos 311
i'm thankful for having a family,brothers,mother,sister,dad,teacher,and school because without a school or teacher i'll not know anything and without a family I wouldn't have been born.
i am thankful for my family and friends. I am thankful because my family are the ones who gave me life and health. I am thankful for my friends too because without friends i will have no one to laugh, and play and talk to, and i'm thankful for having my brother
i am thankful for having a family and friends also my little sister my family makes my heart so happy they understand what i am going through by Ashley 5-425
I am thankful for having a family,brothers,mother,sister,dad,teacher,school because without a school I'll not know anything and without a family I wouldn't have been born.
I AM THANKFUL FOR MY FAMILY AND FRIENDS. I AM THANKFUL BECAUSE MY FAMILY ARE THE ONES WHO GAVE ME LIFE AND HEALTH. I AM THANKFUL FOR MY LITTLE BROTHER AND FRIENDS BECAUSE I WILL HAVE NO ONE TO LAUGH, TALK, OR PLAY WITH. Angelina 4-425
I am thankful for my family because they take care and they give me everything I need.I am also thankful for my teachers because they will help me get a good education.The last thing I am thankful for is my tablet because I worked really hard to deserve it. By Samiha Hussain 5425
IAM THANKFUL FOR MY MOM AND DAD. THEY CLEAN MY ROOM FOR ME. THEY COOK ME TASTY GOOD FOODS. THEY BUY ME VIDEO GAMES WHEN I DONT NEED THEM. THEY ARE THE BEST PARENTS EVER ! JUSTIN 5-425
-I'm thankful for my family and friends. I'm thankful for having money and all my cousins.thank you for having and giving me new thing and shoes.im thankful for everything and my ipad and all my electronics.Trista 425
i am thankful for food, clean clothes , a good family shelter , the reason i am thankful for this because i do not want to be home less and living on the streets and asking for money Anesti dimitriadis
I am thankful for my family because they always know what I want and I always care about them and they always care about me. The best part is that I don't get grounded.
I am thankful for the people in my life who support me through ups and downs. I am thankful for people who support me and push me towards a better future and give everything they have up so that I can have a better future. But, I couldnt live without the things that keep me going. Like food shelter and love...
I am thankful for many things. For example,my family is healthy, i have a great education with all my great teachers, and i have all the food i need.I am also thankful because my dad is a great taxi man and my mom is working to be a wonderful nurse.
I am thankful for my family and my friends. My family has always helped me with most of the things I needed help with. Without my family I would be sad and wouldn't know what to do. My friends gave me company and made me laugh. Without them I would be very sad and lonely. I am thankful for both of these things they both made me laugh and gave me company. Without them I would have a very hard life.
My Family of course! Without your family, you wouldn't even be alive right now! They sacrifice everything only for one reason: You! I may be thankful to more things but to my family the most.
I am thankful for my mother.My mother cooks,cleans,and takes a lot of care for me.She does three jobs and she also takes care of feral cats and kittens.we also have a cat at home that she takes care of.every morning she wakes up at 6:00 and makes breakfeast for me.
I am thankful for having a roof on my house and a warm bed to sleep in. I am thankful for a mother who feeds me, tucks me in, and makes sure I am okay. Finally, I am thankful for the friends who make me laugh and are always there to cheer me up when i'm sad :)
I am thankful for my family,my school and most importantly my friends and I am thankful for all those things because those are things I like and things that I will work for. Daniel 313
I am thankful for my mom that shes nice and she says that she loves me and I love my mom to and my dad and my brother and sisters and my grandma and my grandpa. They are nice to me and I like my family because i am so nice to them because they are nice to me and that's what I am thankful for. name Ariamaris rodriguez grade 3- 315
I am thankful for my wonderful family and friends.I am thankful for very tasty food.I am also thankful for clothes that keep me warm and cozy.Sophia 3-313
I am thankful for having my family because if I didn't have my family I would be sad.I am also thankful for my friends because when I am down they pick me up. Gianni 313
I am thankful for my baby sister and my family.I am also thankful because I have goods and health.I am thankful by having culture. I am also thankful by having nice teacher and parents.BY ROLDAN VAZQUES 313.
I'm thankful for my family i have.I'm thankful for my home and any one I have in my life.I'm also thankful for the food i eat all the time. I'm also so thankful for my house.Home sweet home.I'm also thankful for all the teachers i had in each grade.Emily 3-313
I AM THANKFUL FOR MY FAMILY BEACUASE THEY HELP ME WITH MY HOME WORK.I AM ALSO THAK FULL FOR ALL OF MY TEACHERS BECUASE THEY ARE SO NICE . THE LAST THING TAH I AM THAK FULL IS ALL OF THE PEOPLE THAT I KNOW EVEN MY COMPUTER TECHER JERILYN TORRES 313
I am thankful for my family for always helping me with my H.W also that my mother did anything she can to help me.I am also thankful for my teacher for helping me. I am also thankful for my 4 other brothers. One time i was sick my brother took me to the doctor and my brother also took me home too. I am thankful for my father who gave me money and bought me a Xbox. Ahmed 313
I am thankful for going to mexico because it was my first time to go and visit my grandma and even I am thankful for my family because they celebrait my birthday. Samara Miranda 3-313
I am thankful for my family because they help me on everything and they celebrate my birthday and also they take me on trips when we have free time.by Emmelin
I am thankful for my family because they take care of me.I am thankful for my house because it protects me from storms.I am thankful with my sister because I play with her.I love my family.Amelia 313
I am thankful for my parents because I love them and they love me.Also because they give things that I love.And because they take me to good places. I am thankful for my phone because it is a good phone by Mia 313
i AM TANKFUL FOR MY FAMILY AND FRIEND MINGMA BEACAUSE MINGMA IS MY BEST FRIEND EVER ALSO i WANT TO THANK MY FAMILY FOR ALL THE LOVE THEY GIVE ME AND MY SISTER.
I am thankful for such a nice and helpful family. They are always there for me. They always help me solve my issues. They always listen to me. Salma 4-419
I am thankful for a nice famlily that i have and the shcool that i have where i learned 3 years and such good teachers that i had and the clothing that i have got from my family or teachers like MS.k my kindergarder teacher i love her beacues she has giving me clothing and toys and other things that are so buetiful.vanessa 419
Ayub 4-419 said,I am thankfull for my mom.She loves me.she put me in a great school.She put me their when i was in kinddergarten.Its when i was 4 years old.My mom takes care of me.She checks my homework.
I AM THANKFUL FOR MY PARENTS AND FAMILY.THE REASON WHY IS BECAUSE MY PARENTS HAD ME AND I'M VERY HEALTHY.I'M ALSO THANKFUL BECAUSE I GO TO SCHOOL AND I GET EDUCATED.MY PARENTS AND FAMILY WANT ME TO GROW UP FIND A GOOD JOB AND BUY A HOUSE AND A CAR. ARIEL423
I am thankful for my family.I am thankful for them because they love me and i love them back.I am thankful for my life.I am thankful for it because i;m alive.I am thankful for my friends. I am thankful for my friends.I am thankful for them because the are there when i need them. BY ALEXIS RIVERA 5-423
I am thankful for clothes,food,and my family because with out clothes i would have nothing to wear.Also with out food i will be starving to death.The most important thing i am thankful for is my family because my mom an dad help me with my homework and make me food and take care of me also my brothers an my sister play with me and i have fun. By Aldhair Ortiz 5-423
I am thankful for clothes,food,and my family because with out clothes i would have nothing to wear.Also with out food i will be starving to death.The most important thing i am thankful for is my family because my mom an dad help me with my homework and make me food and take care of me also my brothers an my sister play with me and i have fun. By Aldhair Ortiz 5-423
I am thankful for my parent that love me lot. and also i thankful for respect that my family everyday do to me . My mom and dad buy me things that what i want. I love my parents. BY SADMANRASHID CLASS-5-423
I am thankful for my family for my family that I have they really love me and i love them just the same way
I am also thankful for my house.I am thankful for my house because it keeps me safe.I also thankful for my because it is where I sleep eat and im with my lovable family
I am also thankful for my school it is where my friends are and it keeps me smart and educated
I am thankful for my family because they see me to not get hurt.Thankful at have good friends,they help me with the class work.I am thankful at my parents because they care about me.
I am thankful for my grades that I get in school. Without these grades I would not pass the grade. If I do not get a good grade I would fail the grade. Another thing I am thankful for is my family.My family always takes care of me.They also buy me things that I want to buy. The last things I am thankful for is my teachers.My teachers help me pass my grade. They help me with things that i need help with. Mahim 423
I am thankful for my family.I am also thankful for my life.I am CURRENTLY thankful for teacher to help me learn.I AM THANKFUL for those 3 because that will help me for other things.
I am thankful for my family members.One reason is that they give me food that I would not starve. Another reason is that my parents takes care of me since when I was a baby.The Next reason is that my parents buys me a lot of clothes and always taking me to school and always helping me do my home work.The last reason is that they are always being there for me. Humayra 423
I am thankful for my friends and my family.I am thankful for my friends and my family for many different reasons.One reason is that I treat them with respect.Steven 423
I am thankful for my parent,cousin,and my teacher because they have treat me nice.I am thankful to my cousin because they help me for everything. jennyfer423
I am thankful for my family members.One reason is that they give me food that I would not starve. Another reason is that my parents takes care of me since when I was a baby.The Next reason is that my parents buys me a lot of clothes and always taking me to school and always helping me do my home work.The last reason is that they are always being there for me. Humayra 423
I am thankful for my parents my health and for my food. I am thankful for my parents because I learn everything from them. For my health so I can go to school and learn.And for my food so I can stay healthy. Timotej 3-315
I am thankful for my mom my dad my legos and my toys. I am thankful for them beacause I CAN HAVE fun with my toys and legos at the same time as with my mom and dad.
My mom is thankful and me beacuse i help her and she help me.I like my mom and i am thankful beacuse i help my friens.I am nice ,and funny. franklin 3-315
I am thankful for my parents. I am thankful for my parents because they love me. Also because they put me in baseball and i like to play baseball. Also because they bring me to my sister's carnival. Kash 3-315
I am thankful for my parents for getting me into this school.I am also thankful for all of my teachers for being the best teachers ever.Another person I am thankful for is my best friend for protecting me.The last thing I am thankful for is my babysitter for being the best babysitter ever.Those are the people I am thankful for. Veena 3-315.
I am thankful for my family by,keeping my room clean and for birthdays I give presents to my family like my aunt,my mom,my brother and many other kinds of my family. Sign KATHERINE JIMENEZ Class 3-315
WHAT I AM THANKFUL FOR IS FOR MY FAMILY.OF ALL THE THINGS THEY GAVE ME LIKE FOR AN EXAMPLE THEM BEING THERE FOR ME WHEN I NEEDED THEM.AND ALSO THEY WRAP ME WITH SO MUCH HAPPINESS AND NOT WITH SADNESS,I AM ALSO THANKFUL FOR ALL THE THINGS THEY BOUGHT ME.AND LET ME GO TO CARNIVAL AND LET ME CELEBRATE MY BIRTHDAY WITH MY FRIENDS.
I am thankful for my whole family.Because my 3 sisters are very thankful for me.And also my family wrap me up in happiness and are always there for me. kylie 315
I am thankful for my family because I help so much that I get money because they help me with my home work every day and helping with everything I need. Kevin 315.
I am thankful for my family because they help me with everything and because I have a little brother.And I am thankful of school because I learn things that are new.Melanie Venegas 3-315
I am thankful for my mom because shy takes care of me.Also because my mom coaek for me. And she give me lots of love.Finely my mom buy me close. Tracy315
I am thankful for my parents my sisters my brothers my cousin's and my whole family I am thankful for them because they care for me when I get hurt, they always play with me and they fill me with a lot of joy.Alexandra3-315
I am thankful for having a ps4 because i like playing video. games I am thankful for my family.I am thanful for my family because I love them to and my family loves me to. Ab 5-411
300 comments:
1 – 200 of 300 Newer› Newest»Food so i dont starve to death
Mohamed 305
I am thankful for my family.Who wrap me up in happiness and are always there for me.My family makes my heart overflow with joy bubbles.
Salomeja 3-305
i am thankful for my mom.she made the best bidrthay party ever. by siean3-305
I am thankful for my family because my sister helps me and my family keeps me comfy.by ahamed 3-305
I am thankful for having parents,friends, and having a little brother.
by Sumaya 3-305
I am thankful for having parents,friends, and having a little brother.
by Sumaya 3-305
I am thankful for the being a big help to my family and that is because I help
my mom clean my room.
by Ihsaan 3-305
I am thankful for the being a big help to my family and that is because I help
my mom clean my room.
by Ihsaan 3-305
I am thankful for my parents because they are here whenever I need them.
Lili 3-305
I am thankful for the food, the toys, the respect, and love from my parents who are always there for me.
Alexia Dias 5-415
I am thankful of my Family because they are always there for me when i need then. Also, I am thankful to my mom because she is always by my side and my role model. Finally, I am thankful of my best friend Brenda because Brenda will always make me laugh when I am upset or really sad.
I am thankful for my family. They gave me life and they are always there when I need them. I am also thankful for my friends. When I am at school or at home, I can always count on them to make me happy. Finally, I am thankful for life. My life is full of happiness and joy. It is everything I want it to be.
Raquel 5-415
I am thankful for food because that what I need to live.For the toys I play to relax.Also for the family that cares for me.
Said 5-415
I am thankful for my family because they love me and are always there for me. I am also thankful for food because it is yummy and I would have starved. Furthermore, I am thankful for friends because we have fun a lot.
Zeshan 5-415
I am thankful for my family, because they gave everything like taking me to see the world.I am also thankful for my friends, like Azmina who always been there for me. the last thing i am thankful is for having an education, I get to go to school and study hard to go to good school and get a good job
Victoria 4-415
I am thankful for my family because they help me with my life and problems.
I am thankful for my friends because without them I wouldn't be happy in school.
I am thankful for my teachers because without them I wouldn't have been in 5th grade and wouldn't graduate PS166Q
Stephanie 5-415 dualanguage
I am thankful for my family because they gave birth and they care about me.I am also thankful for food without food I will starve. Furthermore,I am thankful for my friends because without them I would not have any fun.Giselle 415
I am thankful for having a home. I am thankful for having food. In addition,I am thankful to have things that I like like video games.
Elvis 5415
I am thankful for having a family thats there for me when I need them.I am also thankful for having a sister who helps me with my homework.I am also thankful for because they help me with anything I say if I need help.
Brian Toridio
5-415
I am thankful for having parents.that are always there for me when I need them .I am also thankful for having friends.to fill me up with joy and happiness.In addition,I am thankful for having a school to go to.So I learn stuff like reading,math,science,social studies.
Jenny 5-415
I am thankful for my house so I don't freeze to death, i am thankful for my parents because they gave birth to me, I am thankful for money so my family could buy food and have a dog.
Giancarlo 415
I am thankful for food so I can be healty.Also I am thankful for parents so they can give me advice for the future.Finally I am thankful for clothes to be warm. Gabriela 5-415
I am thankful for having a roof above my head. I am thankful for having food on the table every day.I am thankful for having loving and caring parents. Manuel415
I am thankful for my family who's always there for me. I am also thankful for my toys,life,and home.
Andra 5-427
I am thankful for my family. I am thankful for the wonderful world, I am thankful for my video games and I am thankful for my shelter because for me and my family will be healthy and alive.
Alexander Ramos 5/4-427
I AM THANKFUL for my mom and dad and being in school because it's good for kids. That is how your mom and dad have a career or a job. Mom's and dad's they are like your bobyguard so we won't get hurt .
427 kareem barnes
I am thank for my mom,dad,sister, and
my brother because my family was wonderful to me. I am thankful for my teacher. I am thankful for my computer.
Xitlalic 4/5-427
i am thankful for family because they help me with my problem,homework. I am thankful for my brother he plays with me and he makes me laugh.Andi427
I am thankful to be alive and to be ok and do not have the virus ebola.
and to have food and clothing.
Giovanni class 427
I AM THANKFUL FOR MY FAMILY TO GO TO THE PARK AND TO PLAY WITH MY DAD AND TO PLAY WITH MY BROTHER.
427 EDUARDO
I am thankful for my family and my brothers and sisters. I respect my family and when I am sad my friend Mia comes and helps me get better.
Ceana 427
I am thankful for my mom because she works for me and she cook for me diner and all my family.I am thankful for my sister because she brings a lot of food for me and she lets me go to the park.I am thankful for my dad for taking me on a place like a city and my dad let me go to his work I love my dad and all my family. Erick 427
In my life I am thankful for having my family.My family cooks for me,protects me,and plays with me.I am also thankful for my teachers and friends.My teachers give me lots of education and my friends give me lots of joy.In addition I am also thankful for my house.I am thankful for my house because my house protects me from bad weather ,and storms.
Kiara Dzaferovic 4-405
I am thankful for having a Xbox because it is really fun playing with it.I am also thankful for my IPad because I can see movies and videos.In addition,I am thankful for having food because it makes me lie
Abir 405
I am thankful for my family because my family cares and loves me. Also, I have fun with them.I am thankful for god because I know he will always be with everyone in the world including me.I am thankful for school because I learn a lot of things in school
Swarnali Paul 4-405
I'm thankful for my family because they care for me a lot. I'm thankful for my friends because they keep me company and also care for me. I'm thankful for life because i can start all over if i make mistake i have 3 lives
mister high 4-405
I am thankful for my mom and dad because they taught me everything i need to know for my entire life that I would never forget. They taught me how to walk,read,write,and speak. I am thankful for my school because they help me learn math,science,social studies,and reading. lastly I am thankful for my food because it helps me get taller and stronger. It gives me energy to run,walk,and do other things. Mashiyat 405
I am thankful for my family for having in my life because they take care of me always.Also when my mom is in work my dad picks me up after school.My mom always make me breakfast lunch and dinner.If I need help cleaning my bedroom my mom or my dad helps me.I am also thankful for my school for having in my life because it helps me learn new things about math writing reading social studies and science.My favorite subject is reading because there is like a lot of great books to read.I am also thankful for my friends for having in my life because we sometimes go to the park after school and play sports.One of my friend and I like to play soccer.Also sometimes my friend goes to my house and play games.
Enis405
I am thankful for my family.They love me and care about me.I am thankful for mom because she gave me birth.I am thankful for my dad because he buys everything. Sujoy Rohith 4-405
I am thanksful for my family because they gave me life and took care of me.
I am thankful for my house because it portects me from the bad weather.
I am thankful for my clothes because so I wont get really cold
Aidenp. 4-405
I am thankful for having my family in my life because they help me through the troubles I have.I am also thankful for my friends because they make me feel better when I am sad.Lastly,I am thankful for my teachers because they teach me and I learn things that make me better at life and to do good stuff. Subha 405
I am thankful for my parents.My parents are my heroes.Another place I am thankful for is the park.We can play and run around.I can go on the monkey bars.Another place I am thankful for is school.We need to get good education to go to a good college and get a good education.Another thing I am thankful for is food We need food to survive.The last thing I am thankful for is clothes because we need to wear clothes.
TASNIA 405
I am thankful for my sisters because they help when I do not understand some thing.I am also thankful for my parents because they take care of me.Another thing I am thankful for again is my parents because they buy me shirts.
Natalia405
I am thankful for life,for parents,a family,for friends,and a happy life because I enjoy every thing about thankfullness.
Tahir 5-402
I AM THANKFUL FOR MY FAMILY BECAUSE THEY CARE ABOUT ME. I AM THANKFUL FOR LIFE BECAUSE I THINK LIFE IS IMPORTANT.I AM THANKFUL FOR DOCTORS BECAUSE WHEN I WAS SICK THEY HELPED ME FEEL BETTER. I AM THANFUL FOR MY FRIENDS BECAUSE THEY ALWAYS HAVE MY BACK AND NEVER LEAVE ME. I AM THANKFUL FOR LOVE BECAUSE IT MAKES ME HAPPY.
FABIHA 5-402
I AM THANKFUL FOR MY FAMILY BECAUSE THEY CARE FOR ME.I AM THANKFUL FOR LIFE BECAUSE I THINK IT GIVES ME A CHANCE TO EXPRESS MY WAY OF LIVING.I AM THANKFUL FOR FRIENDS BECAUSE THEY ALWAYS STICK WITH ME AND HELP ME.I AM THANKFUL FOR LOVE BECAUSE THEN I KNOW I FIT IN.
ZIDAN 402
I am thankful for my mom and dad.They feed me and gave me presents.They gave me some of the best givesof all time.There was one gift that was really thankful.And that was life.Minhaj 5_402
I am thankful for my big sister,my mom,my dad,friends,cousins,aunts,uncles
teachers,principals,and all the people who help us in my neighborhood
From,
Labiba Islam
5-402
I am thankful for my parents because they were their for me whenever I have a problem.That is why i am thankful for my parents.
Mudassir Sami 5-402
I am thankful for my family and friends
because they help me with everything. When ever I'm in trouble,they always
help me.That is why I'm thankful.
Seif 5-402
i am thankful for my family because they help me and take care of my if i am hurt or sick. i love them so much!
Azmina 5-402
I am thankful for education and my family, I am also thankful for Mrs. Bogdos. My computer teacher. I am mostly thankful for Mrs. Bogdos and everything else, I also have to be thankful for my friends and my BFF Melisa Hodzic! Mrs. Bogdos is very nice and pretty and everyone in this school PS166Q should be thankful for her because she works very hard and she buys expensive computers....
Elma 3-311 October 21, 2014
I am thankful for a family and my home and my sister and my life also my education. Alexander 3-311
I am thankful for my family.And my friends.And a nice life with health and
nature to start with.And my teachers.
And school.And for being smart.
Junae class 3-311
I AM THANKFUL FOR MY FAMILY THAT i AM
ALWAYS ASKING FOOD FOR.THEY BUY ME A
TROPHY.
MUNTASIR 3-311
I am thankful for my mom because she made me good food , helping me with my homework and for being my mom.
Denisa 3-311
I am thankful for my family because they care about me and is always nice to me and never says bad things to me.I am also thankful for my school because if I there was no school I couldn't graduate to middle school and high school.These are the things I am thankful for.
Syed Hossain
3-311
I am thankful for my brother because he keeps me company. I am also thankful for food and clothing also I am thankful for tree's so I get oxygen. I am thankful for a family. Antonio Echevarria 3-311
I am thankful for god beacause he gave me a really nice family. And I thankful for my mom beacause she helps me with my homework and she is a really great mom.tyler 3-311.
I am thankful for my family and for my life and animals and for the earth .Onother reason that I am thankful is that my family and siblings. kimberly cobos 311.
I am thankful for my family because my family loves me and I love my brother.I am also thankful for my mom and dad because my mom cooks for me and loves me and my dad also loves me.I am also thankful for my brother because he loves me and my brother takes care of me when I am sick and I tak care of my brother to when he is sick.
HARIS 3-311
I am thankful for my parents who always make me happy. I am also thankful for my teachers who teached me everything I needed to now and I am also thankful for my friends who always played with me and didn't make me lonely and I am also thankful for my health that keeps me alive.
Mariem 3-311
I am thankful for my family because my family loves me and I love my brother.I am also thankful for my mom and dad because my mom cooks for me and loves me and my dad also loves me.I am also thankful for my brother because he loves me and my brother takes care of me when I am sick and I tak care of my brother to when he is sick.
HARIS 3-311
I am thankful for my parents and my dog and my frends and what I am realy thankful for is my family and my home I love my life becouse my family.Mia class 3-311
I am thankful for my Mom and Dad because my Mom cooks for me and my Dad works to we get food and shelter.I am thankful for my teachers because they show me how to write and how to subtract and add.Yaritza lucero 3-311
I am thankful for my parents my brother and sister . I am thankful for my shelter food and gowing to go to school.. Ronald 3-311
i am thankful for my family that i love them and there is something specail is coming in my house and its a toy leaving ohio. i cant wait for my toy to come to my house. i think it will be coming soon to my house. it is going to be the most best day ever in my life. i will love my toy and my best
dad ever i in my life. i love my family very much. elias pena311
I am thankful for my parents my brother and sister . I am thankful for my shelter food and gowing to go to school.. Ronald 3-311
I am thankful for my parents and my siblings because whenever I am bored they cheer me up
Yosef 3-311
I am thankful for my health and family.
Because without them I can not live.
Nusaiba Yasme 311
I am thankful for my family and my little sister.And make me fill with love.They are always there for me.They make me so happy.My hole family fills me with buckets of love.By Andres 3-311
I am thankful with my family and brothers,and my teachers because they help me learn and my mom helps me with my homework wend it is so hard and sometimes she doesn't help me.Ingrid 3-311
I am thankful for my family my dog my cloths my life my shelter my school my friends and GOD and my shoes.
Jenkins 311
I am thankful my family and my home and my school because my family ashley 3311
I am thankful for my family toys dog food house cloths school and my life and my shoes thank you.
Sofia maza 311
I am thankful for my parents for taking care of me. they also give me food,shelter and water. They also give me love. they are nice and great parents.Nancy mateos 311
I am thankful for my mom because she feeds me and gives me clothes by michael 5-425
i'm thankful for having a family,brothers,mother,sister,dad,teacher,and school because without a school or teacher i'll not know anything and without a family I wouldn't have been born.
Gledis 5-425
i am thankful for being alive.I am thankful for having a shelter. I am thank full for having a family that gives me things i need. lucas
5425
I am thankful for my family that they
are nice to me, also they do things for
me.Ivan 5-425
i am thankful for my family and friends. I am thankful because my family are the ones who gave me life and health. I am thankful for my friends too because without friends i will have no one to laugh, and play and talk to, and i'm thankful for having my brother
i am thankful for having a family and friends also my little sister my family makes my heart so happy they understand what i am going through by Ashley 5-425
I am thankful for having a life and my family plus friends.ALSO FOR HAVING FOOD TO SURVIVE
MIGUEL FRANCO 425
i am thankful for my friends because their good friends and always gave me a hand. 5-452 nicholas
I am thankful for having a family,brothers,mother,sister,dad,teacher,school because without a school I'll not know anything and without a family I wouldn't have been born.
Gledis 5-425
Rahat Hassan having a nice family because they buy me games and buy playstation for me. They realy tace care of me a lot.
5-425
I AM THANKFUL FOR MY FAMILY AND FRIENDS. I AM THANKFUL BECAUSE MY FAMILY ARE THE ONES WHO GAVE ME LIFE AND HEALTH. I AM THANKFUL FOR MY LITTLE BROTHER AND FRIENDS BECAUSE I WILL HAVE NO ONE TO LAUGH, TALK, OR PLAY WITH. Angelina 4-425
I am thankful for my family because they take care and they give me everything I need.I am also thankful for my teachers because they will help me get a good education.The last thing I am thankful for is my tablet because I worked really hard to deserve it. By Samiha Hussain 5425
IAM THANKFUL FOR MY MOM AND DAD. THEY CLEAN MY ROOM FOR ME. THEY COOK ME TASTY GOOD FOODS. THEY BUY ME VIDEO GAMES WHEN I DONT NEED THEM. THEY ARE THE BEST PARENTS EVER !
JUSTIN 5-425
-I'm thankful for my family and friends.
I'm thankful for having money and all my cousins.thank you for having and giving me new thing and shoes.im thankful for everything and my ipad and all my electronics.Trista 425
i am thankful for food, clean clothes , a good family shelter , the reason i am thankful for this because i do not want to be home less and living on the streets and asking for money Anesti dimitriadis
I am thankful for my family because they take care of me everyday. I'm also thankful for my teachers who help me succeed in life.
William 5-428
I am thankful for my family because they always know what I want and I always care about them and they always care about me. The best part is that I don't get grounded.
Samiul Haque 5-428
I am thankful for the people in my life who support me through ups and downs. I am thankful for people who support me and push me towards a better future and give everything they have up so that I can have a better future.
But, I couldnt live without the things that keep me going. Like food shelter and love...
Karem Hashem
5-428
October 21st, 2014 at 10:49AM
I am thankful for many things. For example,my family is healthy, i have a great education with all my great teachers, and i have all the food i need.I am also thankful because my dad is a great taxi man and my mom is working to be a wonderful nurse.
Abkariyyah Ahmed 5-428
I am thankful for my family and my friends. My family has always helped me with most of the things I needed help with. Without my family I would be sad and wouldn't know what to do.
My friends gave me company and made me laugh. Without them I would be very sad and lonely. I am thankful for both of these things they both made me laugh and gave me company. Without them I would have a very hard life.
Mahdi 5-428
I am thankful for my family,friends, and food. Food so I do not starve.
Friends so I am not bored.
Family because they can take care of me.
Ricky Zhao
5-428
My Family of course! Without your family, you wouldn't even be alive right now! They sacrifice everything only for one reason: You! I may be thankful to more things but to my family the most.
Sameen 5-428
I am thankful for my mom and my whole family my mom made me have a roof over my head the rest of the family took care of me as a baby:)
Rodolfo 5-428
I am thankful for my mother.My mother cooks,cleans,and takes a lot of care for me.She does three jobs and she also takes care of feral cats and kittens.we also have a cat at home that she takes care of.every morning she wakes up at
6:00 and makes breakfeast for me.
Renna428
I am thankful for having a roof on my house and a warm bed to sleep in. I am thankful for a mother who feeds me, tucks me in, and makes sure I am okay. Finally, I am thankful for the friends who make me laugh and are always there to cheer me up when i'm sad :)
Isabella 5-428
I am thankful for my family and friends, guiding me through my life and helping me through problems.
Ashton 5-428
I am thankful for my family,my school and most importantly my friends and I am thankful for all those things because those are things I like and things that I will work for.
Daniel 313
I am thankful for my mom that shes nice and she says that she loves me and I love my mom to and my dad and my brother and sisters and my grandma and my grandpa. They are nice to me and I like my family because i am so nice to them because they are nice to me and that's what I am thankful for. name Ariamaris rodriguez grade 3- 315
I am thankful for my life and my family that took care of me and gave mi roof to live in.jesus 3-313
I am thankful for my family because they took care of me all these 8 years.Also because they love me so much.Ashley 3-313
I am thankful for my wonderful family and friends.I am thankful for very tasty food.I am also thankful for clothes that keep me warm and cozy.Sophia 3-313
I am thankful for having my family because if I didn't have my family I would be sad.I am also thankful for my friends because when I am down they pick me up. Gianni 313
I am thankful for my baby sister and my family.I am also thankful because I have goods and health.I am thankful by having culture. I am also thankful by having nice teacher and parents.BY ROLDAN VAZQUES 313.
I am thankful for my family also for my teacher my friends my clothes I love my rainbow loom.
Camila Mogolon 3 3313
I'm thankful for my family i have.I'm thankful for my home and any one I have in my life.I'm also thankful for the food i eat all the time. I'm also so thankful for my house.Home sweet home.I'm also thankful for all the teachers i had in each grade.Emily 3-313
I AM THANKFUL FOR MY FAMILY BEACUASE THEY HELP ME WITH MY HOME WORK.I AM ALSO THAK FULL FOR ALL OF MY TEACHERS BECUASE THEY ARE SO NICE . THE LAST THING TAH I AM THAK FULL IS ALL OF THE PEOPLE THAT I KNOW EVEN MY COMPUTER TECHER JERILYN TORRES 313
I am thankful for my family also to my teacher and my brother because he plays with me.
Devin ortiz 3 313
I am thankful for my family for always helping me with my H.W also that my mother did anything she can to help me.I am also thankful for my teacher for helping me. I am also thankful for my 4 other brothers. One time i was sick my brother took me to the doctor and my brother also took me home too. I am thankful for my father who gave me money and bought me a Xbox. Ahmed 313
I am thankful for my family because my mom cook me food my dad make's me lagh when I am sad and my brother help me do my homework.Brianna 313
I am thankful for my family because thay are always there for me and my friends and my litte brother.My family love me.Kamila 3-313
I am thankful for going to mexico because it was my first time to go and visit my grandma and even I am thankful for my family because they celebrait my birthday.
Samara Miranda 3-313
I am thankful for my family becuase
they help me with my homework and
help me to pick up my toys.ELSY 3-313
I am thankful for my family because thay are always there for me and my friends and my litte brother.My family love me.Kamila 3-313
I am thankful for my family because they help me on everything and they celebrate my birthday and also they take me on trips when we have free time.by Emmelin
I am thankful for my family because they are very nice to me and they take care of me
I AM THANKFUL FOR A MOM AND A DAD A HOME FOOD A SCHOOL BROTHER ANT WORLD ME HANDS ALEX
I'm thankful for water,food,shelter,my health,my family,my knowledge,and the Big Bang. Max 3-313
I am thankful for my family because they take care of me.I am thankful for my house because it protects me from storms.I am thankful with my sister because I play with her.I love my family.Amelia 313
I am thankful for my parents because I love them and they love me.Also because they give things that I love.And because they take me to good places. I am thankful for my phone because it is a good phone by Mia 313
i AM TANKFUL FOR MY FAMILY AND FRIEND MINGMA BEACAUSE MINGMA IS MY BEST FRIEND EVER ALSO i WANT TO THANK MY FAMILY FOR ALL THE LOVE THEY GIVE ME AND MY SISTER.
I am thankful for my house and my family.They protect me also my house Iram 419
i thankful for my best soccer ball and for my family
critobal 419
I am thankful for such a nice and helpful family. They are always there for me. They always help me solve my issues. They always listen to me. Salma 4-419
I am thankful for my family and games and for my frineds and playing soccer.Rendey class 4-419
Im thankful for being good looking and for the video games and also my family and god crating all of us Jahbari Golding 4-419.
I am thankful for my life and family.I am also thankful for my smartness and teachers Vanessa garcia 419
im thankful for my family there always there for me they love me .khristos 419
I am thankful for a nice famlily that i have and the shcool that i have where i learned 3 years and such good teachers that i had and the clothing that i have got from my family or teachers like MS.k my kindergarder teacher i love her beacues she has giving me clothing and toys and other things that are so buetiful.vanessa 419
i am thankful for my family there are so nice.Juan 419
I am thankful for my friends and for my family SeongIl 419
Ayub 4-419 said,I am thankfull for my mom.She loves me.she put me in a great school.She put me their when i was in kinddergarten.Its when i was 4 years old.My mom takes care of me.She checks my homework.
i am thank full for that i have a family mya 4-419
Iam thankful for my family because they are my family and also they take care of me Brandon 4-419
i AM THANK FOR MY FRIEND AND FAMILY MY BEST FRIEND IS MINGMA AND ALSO i THANK MY FAMILY FOR ALL THE LOVE THEY GAVE ME AND MY SISTER MIA 4-419
I am thankful for my family from johnson
419
I THANKFUL FOR MY SCHOOL,AND MY FRINDS VINNY AND MISTER JADEN 419
Iam thankful for my family and
my school/class
SHAKYLA POWELL 4-419
I am thakful for my family vinisios419
I AM THANKFUL FOR MY FAMILY AND MY BABY BROTHER AND DOG BECAUSE THEY TAKE CARE OF ME.MELENDI 4-419
i am thankful to have my mom and my two sisters because they treat me nicely and they always know what to say lilibeth vasquez 450
i love thanksgiving because i get to spend time with my family and i am thankfull for every thing i have Leila terlonge 450
I am thankful for having my sister because now I have someone to play with.Christina Tram 450
I am thankful for my friends that they are always by my side Emily 450
I am thankful for my family because they care for me and I care for them. That's why I am thankful for my family.
Katherine Ramos450
Jessica 4-450.I am very thankful for my mom and dad because they take very good care of me
i am thankful for my family they do every thing for me.anajulia450
I am thankful for my parents because they buy me things.Another thing I'm thankful for my friends because they play with me. Miguel 423
I AM THANKFUL FOR MY PARENTS AND FAMILY.THE REASON WHY IS BECAUSE MY PARENTS HAD ME AND I'M VERY HEALTHY.I'M ALSO THANKFUL BECAUSE I GO TO SCHOOL AND I GET EDUCATED.MY PARENTS AND FAMILY WANT ME TO GROW UP FIND A GOOD JOB AND BUY A HOUSE AND A CAR. ARIEL423
I am thankful for my family.I am thankful for them because they love me and i love them back.I am thankful for my life.I am thankful for it because i;m alive.I am thankful for my friends. I am thankful for my friends.I am thankful for them because the are there when i need them. BY ALEXIS RIVERA 5-423
I am thankful for clothes,food,and my family because with out clothes i would have nothing to wear.Also with out food i will be starving to death.The most important thing i am thankful for is my family because my mom an dad help me with my homework and make me food and take care of me also my brothers an my
sister play with me and i have fun.
By Aldhair Ortiz 5-423
I am thankful for clothes,food,and my family because with out clothes i would have nothing to wear.Also with out food i will be starving to death.The most important thing i am thankful for is my family because my mom an dad help me with my homework and make me food and take care of me also my brothers an my
sister play with me and i have fun.
By Aldhair Ortiz 5-423
I am thankful for my parent that love me lot. and also i thankful for respect that my family everyday do to me . My mom and dad buy me things that what i want. I love my parents. BY SADMANRASHID CLASS-5-423
I am thankful for my family for my family that I have they really love me and i love them just the same way
I am also thankful for my house.I am thankful for my house because it keeps me safe.I also thankful for my because it is where I sleep eat and im with my lovable family
I am also thankful for my school it is where my friends are and it keeps me smart and educated
I am thankful for my family because
they see me to not get hurt.Thankful
at have good friends,they help me with
the class work.I am thankful at my
parents because they care about me.
Marisol 423
I am thankful for my boyfriend because he loves me and i love him to also he believes in me. I will love him for the rest of my life. Ana gonon 5-423
I am thankful of my parents there always there when i need them.They always care for me.Daniel 5-423
I am thankful for my grades that I get in school. Without these grades I would not pass the grade. If I do not get a good grade I would fail the grade.
Another thing I am thankful for is my family.My family always takes care of me.They also buy me things that I want to buy.
The last things I am thankful for is my teachers.My teachers help me pass my grade. They help me with things that i need help with.
Mahim 423
I am thankful for my family.I am also thankful for my life.I am CURRENTLY
thankful for teacher to help me learn.I AM THANKFUL for those 3 because that will help me for other things.
J'NIYAH.B
5-423
I am thankful for my family that I have they really love me and I love them just the same way
I am also thankful for my house.I am thankful for my house because it keeps me safe it is where I sleep and eat and my lovable lives with me
I am also thankful for my school it is where my friends are and it keeps me smart and educated
Omar 423
I am thankful for my family members.One reason is that they give me food that I would not starve. Another reason is that my parents takes care of me since when I was a baby.The Next reason is that my parents buys me a lot of clothes and always taking me to school and always helping me do my home work.The last reason is that they are always being there for me. Humayra 423
I am thankful my friends.We are always taking to each other.we play lot of sports.we play alot of basketball.We are best friends.Jorge 5-423
I am thankful for my friends and my family.I am thankful for my friends and my family for many different reasons.One reason is that I treat them with respect.Steven 423
I am thankful for my parent,cousin,and my teacher because they have treat me nice.I am thankful to my cousin because they help me for everything. jennyfer423
I am thankful for my family members.One reason is that they give me food that I would not starve. Another reason is that my parents takes care of me since when I was a baby.The Next reason is that my parents buys me a lot of clothes and always taking me to school and always helping me do my home work.The last reason is that they are always being there for me. Humayra 423
I am thankful for my parents my health and for my food. I am thankful for my parents because I learn everything from them. For my health so I can go to school and learn.And for my food so I can stay healthy. Timotej 3-315
I am thankful for my family.Because they love me and I love them to. Kelly 315
from Matthew 315
I am thankful for my mom my dad my legos and my toys. I am thankful for them beacause I CAN HAVE fun with my toys and legos at the same time as with my mom and dad.
I am thankful for my family because they care for me and they like to spend time with me Leonardo 3-315
I am thankful for love family dragons
fire water earth plant TV AND GOD
LOVE LUCAS 315
I am thankful for my family because my dad works my mom buys my food and my sister plays with me in the weekends.
allen 3-315
I am thankful for my friends and family I am also thankful for my pet and for my toys and my school and my teachers Natalia 3-315
I my thankful for my mom and dad because they tech me stuff that i like food. Juan 335
My mom is thankful and me beacuse i help her and she help me.I like my mom and i am thankful beacuse i help my friens.I am nice ,and funny.
franklin 3-315
I am thankful for my family because they love me so much and I love them I am also thankful for my brother because he helps me when I need help
Kelym 3-315
I am thankful to clean my room and I help my family by doing my homework and i get credit i get to play my ipad and go outside
class 313
signed noah
I am thankful for food also my family also my friends o food family and friends I love you mostly food.
Amaris Cruz 3 315
I am thankful for my shelter.
Henry 3-315
I am thankful for my family.Also for my friends.Alan 3-315
I am thankful for my parents. I am thankful for my parents because they love me. Also because they put me in baseball and i like to play baseball. Also because they bring me to my sister's carnival.
Kash 3-315
I am thankful for my bro because I was lonELy and he is very funny.I LOVE MY FAMILY.
I WANT TO MAKE MY FAMILY PROUD
NICHOLAS
3-315
I am thankful for my parents for getting me into this school.I am also thankful for all of my teachers for being the best teachers ever.Another person I am thankful for is my best friend for protecting me.The last thing I am thankful for is my babysitter for being the best babysitter ever.Those are the people I am thankful for. Veena 3-315.
I am thankful for my family by,keeping my room clean and for birthdays I give presents to my family like my aunt,my mom,my brother and many other kinds of my family.
Sign
KATHERINE JIMENEZ
Class
3-315
WHAT I AM THANKFUL FOR IS FOR MY FAMILY.OF ALL THE THINGS THEY GAVE ME LIKE FOR AN EXAMPLE THEM BEING THERE FOR ME WHEN I NEEDED THEM.AND ALSO THEY WRAP ME WITH SO MUCH HAPPINESS AND NOT WITH SADNESS,I AM ALSO THANKFUL FOR ALL THE THINGS THEY BOUGHT ME.AND LET ME GO TO CARNIVAL AND LET ME CELEBRATE MY BIRTHDAY WITH MY FRIENDS.
MELANY 315
I am thankful for my whole family.Because my 3 sisters are very thankful for me.And also my family wrap me up in happiness and are always there for me. kylie 315
I am thankful for my family because I help so much that I get money because they help me with my home work every day and helping with everything I need.
Kevin 315.
I am thankful for my family because they help me with everything and because I have a little brother.And I am thankful of school because I learn things that are new.Melanie Venegas 3-315
I am thankful for my mom because shy takes care of me.Also because my mom coaek for me. And she give me lots of love.Finely my mom buy me close. Tracy315
I am thankfull,for my teacher Ms. Bogdos.
David Velecela 315
I am thankful for my family.Also for my music,toys and shelter.With out
these things I would not survive
ABIGAIL 3-315
.
I am thankful for my family,to help me, and play with me.I am thankful for food and water to survive. Shannon 3-315
I am thankful for my parents my sisters my brothers my cousin's and my whole family I am thankful for them because they care for me when I get hurt, they always play with me and they fill me with a lot of joy.Alexandra3-315
I am thankful for having a ps4 because i like playing video. games I am thankful for my family.I am thanful for my family because I love them to and my family loves me to. Ab 5-411
i am thankful for having a family , food on my plate , and a roof over my head.a lot of kids don't have this in the world so i am lucky.
-Cloe Valdez-Ritter class 5-411
I'M thankful of having my sister right beside me and my family and my parents and brother to take good care of me.
EMMA RIOS 411
Post a Comment