Monday, October 28, 2013

What is your favorite family Holiday/celebration?

120 comments:

Anonymous said...

My favorite Holiday is Christmas. I like to give gifts to others and make them happy. We have a family tradition and we go every year to St. Mary's hospital for kids and we donate gifts.
by Mrs. Bogdos

Anonymous said...

my fav holiday is eid because we have alot of fun and we get money for just saying two words to family or friend(s)member.we spend alot of time with our famlily and friends


from afifah monir

Unknown said...

my favorite holiday is Eid.
i go to anywhere where we can celebrate it. after that i play with my friends. we eat then we go to bed

Anonymous said...

My favrite holiday is Christmas.Me and my family donate toys to children its a little sad but it makes other children happy.We have a feast we eat pork,mac-and-chesse,and chrismas foods.We run in the snow and make a snowball fight.

by:Antonio Velez

Anonymous said...

My favorite holiday is Christmas. I just love to give presents to my family every year.





from LaVieenrose

Anonymous said...

Raquel
My favorite haoliday is Christmas.
Our family tradition is to gather everyone. We will sit around the table and eat rice and pernil which is a Dominican meat. I love christmas because it is one of the few times that we can sit around the table, share some laughs, snd have fyn as a family.

Anonymous said...

Mine is Christmas because I get presents & i always get what i want so my favorite holiday is Christmas.

Luke 449

Anonymous said...

My favorite holiday is eid because you are allowed to eid so many deserts. You can go to so many houses. Plus, you get money. But best of all, no school. But, mostly because I get to spend time with my family. by Maliha 4-449

Anonymous said...

My favorite Holiday is New Years. It is my favorite because you get to stay up as long as 12:00 a.m. There is a special TV coverage on NBC.



Sameen Tajwar 449

Anonymous said...

My favorite holiday is new year when me my familly make sweet bread and we all say are favorite christmas songs.After that we all dance to spanish music.

from William padilla 4-449

Anonymous said...

My favorite holiday is Christmas because it is fun. It is about caring, giving, and receiving presents.

BY KATHERINE RAMOS 313

Anonymous said...

My favorite holiday is Christmas because I get presents and most of all I get to spend time with my family.



Ava313

Anonymous said...

My favorite holiday/celebration is Thanksgiving,Christmas and Halloween by the way my name is Lilibeth Vasquez and my class is 313

Anonymous said...

My favorite family holiday is eid because we get money for free.Also it is my favorite holiday because you get to stay up until it is 11:00.


Minhaj Mozumder

December13,2013 at 9:15 AM

Anonymous said...

Seif415
My favorate holiday is Eid.THIS IS THE ONLY TIME WHEN MY FAMILY IS
TOGETHER.

Anonymous said...

arwa 415
My favorite holiday is Eid.
It is my favorite holiday because
I earn presents from the day of Ramadan.

Anonymous said...

Fabiha. My favorite holiday is Eid beacause i get to have fun and be with my family. Also because we have a big feast

Anonymous said...

My favorite hpliday is Eid because I get money and I get to stay up until 1:00 am.
by homayra nabilah 415

Anonymous said...

My favorite holiday is Eidul-Fitr and Eidul-Adhaa.My family gets together.We go to the mosque and pray.I have a lot of fun on both Eid.We go to mant people houses.Eid is my favorite holiday.Raisa Munira 4-415

Anonymous said...

Nihal Khan I like Eid beacause it is a holiday when we all work and stay together.I get to eat with my family and friends.I work with people an d pay with them.

Anonymous said...

My favorite holiday is Eid because I get to eat with my family and relatives. And we enjoy it very much also we go to mosque and pray at mosques.
By NAhathir 5-428

Anonymous said...

My favorite holiday is the New Year because my family and I buy a tree, and we decorate it and put an angel on the top. Then at night Grampa Frost comes to give presents. ~Diana428

Anonymous said...

My favorite holiday is NewYears because you can watch the ball and the exciting performances BY:Denis428

Anonymous said...

my favorite holidays are christmas and thanksgiving christmas becuase we give gifts to poor people becuase they dont get everything we get and have a family get together and thanksgiving becuse we have a family get together


By: Grace Campos

Anonymous said...

My favorite holiday is Christmas and my birthday because my family comes. We have dinner, we gather, and open gifts.
By Kinga Hamielec 5-428

Anonymous said...

My favorite holiday is Chrismas becuase, me and my famialy wake up in morning and go to chrismas tree and open gifts with my family members and see there faces being happy and having fun playing in snow while mom and dad wacth me and my brother play in snow doing snoball fight.By:Gurpreet Singh 5-428

Anonymous said...

My favorite holiday is Eid.We invite people to our house.We have a big feat.
Mr.Farhan C.

Anonymous said...

My favorite holiday is chinese new year because you get money.Aslo we eat lots of food.
By:Eric Lin

Anonymous said...

I christmas i like to give gifts lol.By Elvin.

Anonymous said...

my favorite holiday was always eid because i have been celebrating it since i was a little tike. my family and i pray in the mosque.when we get home at night we have a big feast then go to sleep by nasib sufiyaan 4-415

Anonymous said...

tiffany mclaughlin 419 I all ways go to time sqare with my family and when the people kiss i all ways kiss my family and i ask to go back stage and the man all ways say sorry kid not this year

Anonymous said...

My favorite holiday is Christmas.I like geting gifts.I like playing my games and eating cookies.I like going outside and play with the snow. (by:Joan 5-419).

Anonymous said...

To:Mrs.Bogdos My favorite Holiday is Christmas.This is my favorite Holiday becaues me and my family all get togther and open present's. From,Xander5-419

Anonymous said...

my favorite holday is christmas because my family get to gather , give prenst to each another and eat alot of food, and play with the snow by humberto 5-419

Anonymous said...

my favorite holiday is christmas because I could go visit my aunts,uncles,and cousins I also like christmas because I get gifts and because I could see the christmas tree by jose 5 419

Anonymous said...

My favorite Holiday is christmas.I like to get gifts from my family.On christmas I love to open a lot of presents.I go to the mall on christmas.I like to play in the snow by Balraj 5-419.

Anonymous said...

My favorite hoilday is christmas. I get gifts i mean i give gifts i love gifts iwant x box one lol christmas. by Giovanni 5-419

Anonymous said...

My favorite holiday is christmas because I can open a lot of presents and eat hot chocalate.Also we have a party where we give presents to everyone and thats really fun.Later when we are finish I go outside and play in the snow.

From ashley 5-419

Anonymous said...

My most favorite holiday is Christmas because you get to have alot presents and have a great time with my family!I also get to meet santa in my aunt house and tell him"Thank you for my presents".I can also write him a letter when he comes next time.That my favorite holiday!By Medeline 5-419

Anonymous said...

My favorite holiday is christmas becaues my famly goes to rocketfeller,we even throught a party and I am the DJ.



FROM,Christian 5-419
Have a merry Christmas

Anonymous said...

My favorite holiday is Thanks Giving because my family, friends and I gather around my aunt's house and we all make something and bring it over our house. Then we all eat and then we all stay up for the next day for Black Friday! :D
~Munaja 5-419

Anonymous said...

my favorite holiday is Eid.It is my favorite holiday because we earn alot of money.we also can go every guest house.even we also get presents from everyone.This is time when my family gat together. By mohammed ansary

Anonymous said...

My favorite Holiday is Christmas because I get toys and i gather with my family. From,Yahir

Anonymous said...

My favorite holiday is Happy New Year.All of my family get to go to my house and eat dinner.From Lily 5-419

Anonymous said...

my favorite holiday is Christmas by bruice419

Anonymous said...

My favorite holiday is eid because my family and i get together and have fun
from:nuren haider 5-419

Anonymous said...

My favorite Holiday is New Year .I would help my mom clean, make the food , bake a cake and cookies. I cant wait when the ball pops. Me and my sister would blow the noise makers. Its my first time I celebrate it with my brother. Deona 2-338

Anonymous said...

My favorite holiday is New Year.I stay up late and sing kareoke.I like when me and my family count down when the ball drops in Times Square.
By:Salomeja

Anonymous said...

My favorate holiday is Martin Luther King jr day because I get a day off of school and I get time to spend with my family. John 2-338

Anonymous said...

SHUBHAM:I like Christmas because you spend the time with my family.Even I get presents like the WII,T.V,Ipad and even a phone.That is why I like Christmas

Anonymous said...

My favorite holiday is Christmas. Me and my family go up stairs to dance and eat and open gifs and sing songs. Thank you for being my teacher.melanie2-338

Anonymous said...

My favorite holiday is eid.I play with my cousins. We spend lots of time with family.Then we go to bed . by Naqib 2-338

Anonymous said...

My favorite holiday is Christmas.We would invite some family members like my grandma,or my uncles.We eat and last we open presents. By Sofia2-338

Anonymous said...

My favorite holiday is Christmas.I eat my favorite food.I have epic snowball fights with my freinds. marcel 2-338

Anonymous said...

My favorite holiday ischristmas. This is because i get alot of gifts. For example i got a WiiU without putting it on my wish list when Santa got it for me.

by:EDUARDO LOZANO 3-413

Anonymous said...

My favorite holiday is New Year's. My favorite holiday is New Year's because my family has a party. Even though it's not Christmas I get alot of presents.
By:Arian Radoncic
January 21,2014 at 9:55 AM

Anonymous said...

hey my name is leila 313 my favorite holiday is christmas and halloween.

Anonymous said...

my favorite holiday is christmas because I spend time with my family. I also get a lot of presents. by Diego 313

Anonymous said...

My favorite holiday is new years. I like new years because I get to spend time with my family.Brendaliz Leon 3-313

Anonymous said...

My favorite holiday is eid because go to our realitives house and eat and celebrate the holiday. From: Tafheem Ahmed313

Anonymous said...

My favorite holiday is Christmas because I am catholic. Christmas is all about giving and getting.

by:Victoria 313

Anonymous said...

My favorite holiday is christmas because every one gets presents. And its about being nice.From Angel class 313.

Anonymous said...

My favorite holiday is new year's because it's a new year for me and I make new year resoulutions.
Jocelyn 3-313

Anonymous said...

My favorite holiday is Christmas.I love Christmas because its the day when you recieve a lot of gifts.I also like Cristmas because I spend time with my family.From Guadalupe Martinez 313

Anonymous said...

My favorite holiday is Chinese New year.I have so much fun.I could see dancing dragons.I get a special red card it has money in it.I have a feast with my whole family
From
Aiden Ha 3-311

Anonymous said...

My favorite holiday is Thanksgiving because i get to help my mom make a turkey and i get to play with my family and friends.
From
Kiara Dzaferovic 3-311

Anonymous said...

My favorite holiday is Eid.We have a big meal with yummy food.I have lots of fun and get money from family members.I love to celebrate Eid. By Subha Bhuiyan class 3-311

Anonymous said...

My favorite holday is Eid.Eid is my favorite holiday is Eid because you get lots of presents.
Safwan 3-311

Anonymous said...

My favorite holiday is Eid.We have lots of fun.We have a big and delicous meal.Last of all we gats lots of money and gifts.I love celebrating Eid with my family.Humairah Chowdhury.Class 311

Anonymous said...

My favorite holiday is Ramadan.My family eat a big meal.I got alot of money and gifts from my family members.By Enis Bezdrob. Class 311

Anonymous said...

mymy favorite hiliday is Diwali because there is lots of lights in the house.

by Swarnali Paul 3-311

Anonymous said...

My favorite holiday is Eid because we have fun and we get money. We also go to other people's house. We eat speicial food. mamoona hassan 3-409

Anonymous said...

My favorite holiday is christmas because I like to play in the snow. Also I like to have Gifts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and make snowangels . Also I like to play snowball fight with my friend Gabriel,Anthony, and Ibraheem.
Omar Elgazzar 3-409

Anonymous said...

My favorite holidays is chrismas because I like gifts and I could play in the swon with my sister , and cousin. Its fun to play in the swon. by evelyn 3-409

Anonymous said...

My familys favorite Holiday is Eid.In Eid you get money.In Eid you get to eat chicken with rice.Eid is my familys favorite Holiday because in the morning we get ready to pray.Eid is a Holiday when friend and family get together.
3-409
MohammedHamim

Anonymous said...

my favorite holiday is easter and christmas.what is yours?by anthony409.

Anonymous said...

MY FAVORUTE HOLIDAY IS NEW YEAR'S EVE BECAUSE OLOT OF PEOPLE GO'S TO HOUSES TO CELERBRATE. MONICA 3-409

Anonymous said...

My familys favrite holiday is Eid because it fun.it give us mony.We have to pray.we come togather in eid.We invit our frind in Eid. Aamnh Elgazzar 3-409 1-28-14

Anonymous said...

My favaret holiday is Halloween because I can wear a costom.Also I like Halloween beccause I can scaer people. Dallas 3-409

Anonymous said...

My favorite holiday is Valentine's Day.I give rose's,and Valentine candy.I get treats,and Valentine gifts.I give gifts to show how much I care about them. By:Atkia Azizi 3-409

Anonymous said...

My favorite holiday is valentine day because I can have treats. Also,I can have some fun. by Ridita Das 3-409

Anonymous said...

My favorite holiday is eid because i get money.eid is fun for me because i get to hang out with my family. by:ibraheem chowdhury 3-409

Anonymous said...


My favorite holiday is Eid.It is alot of fun.People give kids money.We spend alot of time with our family.
Minhazur Rahman 3-409

Anonymous said...

My favorite holiday is Eid because we have alot of fun. People give money. My family give me gift. That why I my favorite holiday is Eid. from Nur Jahan 3-409

Anonymous said...

My favorite family holiday is President Day because one the president birthday is in Febuary 12 my birthday is in the same date. I also like the preidents.


from:Ehsanur Rahman
class:3-409

Anonymous said...

MY favorte holiday is hawloween because it is my birthday.I like hawloween because i see random haloween costume it is fun to see random costum.
Ray kim 3-409

Anonymous said...

My favorite holiday is Eid.Aslo, because I buy things. I play with my friends.I go to ChuckE Cheese. This is my favorite holiday.AbdelELgazzar 3-409

Anonymous said...

My favorite holidays is chrismas becuase we have time playing the snow and some times we have time making a snowmen. Then Santa give presents to everyone. GABRIEL DELGADO 3-409

Anonymous said...

My favorite holiday is Easter because we hide the eggs every where.Easter is fun to play.When we find the eggs,we open it to get candy.My parents,grandparents, and my cousins hide the eggs so,we can find it.Inside there are money and candy Jocelyn gordillo 3-409

Anonymous said...

My Favorite Holiday is Christmas.Ilike it because I get presents.We go to our relatives house.I like Christmas.Rafatune409

Anonymous said...

My favorite Holiday is Eid.I go to a place at the morning with my famaly.When we come home I ruch to mom and do something and I get money.I do it to every one get more money.The best thing ever about Eid no school! by Tanvier 3-409

Anonymous said...

MY FAVORITE HOLIDAY ISCHRISTMAS BECAUSE ME AND MY FAMILY COULD PLAY IN THE SNOW. ITFUN TO PLAY.BY KIMBERLY 3-409

Anonymous said...

My family celebration is ester because my brothers and sisters came and start to hunting eggs in the park and we get lots of candy inside and many other thing and inside there is toys , rings and there is many money inside and because we get so many thing we get more money. From Vanessa 3-409

Anonymous said...

I like thanksgiving because it consists of spending time with freinds and family. Also because I dont celebrate christmas, but I dont are about presents I care about spending time with family.



Karem Hashem 4-449

Anonymous said...

My favorite holiday is New Years, becausei get to go to a nice party and have fun with my cousins and friends. It will always be very fun.
~Joyce Zhao 4-449

Anonymous said...

My favorite holiday is chinese new year because I get to celebrate it withmy family. We get presents and and then we go to sleep. My grandmother said that you will be cursed if you are bad on chinese new year.

Ricky Zhao
4-449

Anonymous said...

My favorite holiday is Christmas because there is a break from school:]
JAN. 28 2014 BRANDEN WANG 4-449 :]

Anonymous said...

My favorite holiday is Christmas because I get to spend time with my family and friends.We also watch movies and eat popcorn.
By Malem Ashem 4-449

Anonymous said...

My favorite holiday is eid. All my friends and family have fun and we get money just for saying happy eid in our language to someone else. This holiday is right after Ramadan. In Ramadan we are not allowed to eat untill sunset. So we could have fun after doing such hard work. Mahdi N. 4-449

Anonymous said...

My favorite holiday is Eid because we get to get a lot of money and I get to be with my family. Then I give my money to
charity.
By.Samiul Haque 4-449

Anonymous said...

My favorite holiday is Christmas. I like Christmas because I get a lot of presents and get to eat at pie and cake. Ashton Gomes 4-449

Anonymous said...

My favorite holiday is eid because our friends and family invite us and we do stuff together.For instince,our parent's cook food from home and bring it to that person's house or apartment.My favorite part is that we get money ,but that's not important. The important thing is thatenjoying our time together.
Anika Choudhury 4-449

Anonymous said...

my favorite holiday is christmas because we have and by we i mean my family anyways we have our favoritye food share time with my family and open presents.rodolfoneri 449

Anonymous said...

My favorite holiday is Eid.We celebrate till midnight!!





Shadman Hayat 5-402

Anonymous said...

My favorite holiday is Eid.We get to stay up till midnight and celebrate.


Shadman Hayat 5-402

Anonymous said...

My favorite holiday is Eid because I get to spend time with my family and cousins.

by: Muhammad Islam 402

Anonymous said...

My favorite holiday is Eid. There are two kinds of Eid. My favorite is when we go to other family members houses and get money. We have a big feast of different foods.My cousins and I play all night long.
by Aleema Ahmed 5-402

Anonymous said...

My favorite holiday is Eid because it is my religion holiday. its when you go to peoples house and people comes to your house and we eat. All of the little kids or children get money. That's my favorite part, getting money.

Maisha Rauzat 402

Anonymous said...

my faVorite holiday is losar. it is celebrated in feb 10 2014. we make a type of food named capse. they are very delicious. you make it with a type of dough.





pema sherpa 5-402

Anonymous said...

My favorite holiday is christmas because i get a lot of presents.
mariya 402

Anonymous said...

My favorite holiday is a Tibetan New Year called Losar.I like this holiday because I help my parents make Tibetan crackers and my friends and family come over to celebrate it with me.Tsering 402

Anonymous said...

My fav holiday is christmas because my family came over i gave presents my aunt and uncle went under the mistole toe kissed and i had my bday. eleni skordas 402

Anonymous said...

My favorite holiday is New Years
Eve. I like it because I get to spend time with my family.I spend New years in my house.

DanielHerreros class 313

Anonymous said...

My favorite holiday is Christmas because everyone is happy. They are cheerful. They give joy to the world. Leo Gonzalez 313 MRS.MOLINA

Anonymous said...

My favorite holiday is Christmas because we get presents at night and I give presents to my friends and they give me presents to because they are my best friends.

Xitlali Garcia 313

Anonymous said...

i am thankful for my family because they take care of me and pertect me and my sister,they buy me whatever I want and they buy me my own food to eat,they just love us only and they will never let me go.

Melisa hodzic 3-311

Anonymous said...

i am thankful for my family because they take care of me and pertect me and my sister,they buy me whatever I want and they buy me my own food to eat,they just love us only and they will never let me go.

Melisa hodzic 3-311

Anonymous said...

I am thankful for my family because they buy stuff and they tack care of me.My family buy me toys and they buy a house so I can sleep there.They help me walk places to go when I was a baby and
my dad tote me why to play sports.My mom helps me with my homework.My ante has movie night on a Friday and we play game.JAMES 313

Anonymous said...

I want to see all the cool cars in the world because there are many cool cars,my three favorite cars are the corvette,camero,and the viper.

Victor Amerio class 3-313

October

Anonymous said...

My favorite Holiday is Christmas because every year my family and I go to buy presents for us and we put them under the tree on Christmas Eve and on the next day we open them! Also including the gifts Santa brings us.
by Angelina